Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
custodians | custody
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Custody (1 P)
Pages in category "Custody"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A materialistic man like Ravana does not understand this great truth, but on the contrary he wants to snatch Sitadevi from the custody of Rama and thus incurs great miseries
- According to Vedic society, girls are transferred from the custody of the father to the custody of the husband
- After defeating Indra, Krsna arranged to marry the 16,100 girls brought from the custody of Bhaumasura. By expanding Himself in 16,100 forms, He simultaneously married them all in different palaces at the same auspicious moment
- Although Ravana tried to abduct the goddess of fortune Sitadevi from the custody of Lord Ramacandra, he could not possibly do so. The Sitadevi he forcibly took with him was not the original Sitadevi, but an expansion of maya, or Durgadevi
- An affectionate father does not like his children to be chastised by another agent, yet he puts his disobedient children under the custody of a severe man just to bring them to order
- An animal may remain in the custody of a human being for some time, and then the same animal may be transferred to the possession of other human beings. As soon as the animal goes away, the former proprietor no longer has a sense of ownership
- Arjuna's secret weapons were safely kept in the custody of a somi tree, and he ordered Uttara to get them back
- At the time of death the Yamadutas become the custodians of those persons who have strongly gratified their senses. They take charge of the dying man and take him to the planet where Yamaraja resides
- O King Dusmanta, he who discharges semen is the actual father, and his son saves him from the custody of Yamaraja. You are the actual procreator of this child. Indeed, Sakuntala is speaking the truth
- Our mission is to keep Rama and Sita together. We are not satisfied that Rama should remain alone and Sita should be under the custody of Ravana. I don't want. Sita must be released from the custody of Ravana
- The all-affectionate Almighty Father at the same time (he puts his disobedient children under the custody of a severe man just to bring them to order) desires relief for the conditioned soul, relief from the clutches of the illusory energy
- The Indian culture of today is restricted by the hereditary caste system and kept in the custody of narrow-minded people who are like frogs in a well
- This obstacle by the Kazi is not new to our Krishna Consciousness Movement. It was there even during the time of Lord Caitanya, but we must steadily go on with our activities without caring for these so-called custodians of law
- We are not satisfied that Rama should remain alone and Sita should be under the custody of Ravana. I don't want
- When Caitanya went to the temple of Siva known as Kapotesvara, Nityananda Prabhu, who was keeping His sannyasa staff in custody, broke the staff in three parts and threw it into the river Bharginadi. Later this river became known as Danda-bhanga-nadi
- When Ravana attempted to insult Kartaviryarjuna in the presence of the women and thus offended him, Kartaviryarjuna easily arrested Ravana and put him in custody in the city of Mahismati, just as one captures a monkey, and then released him neglectfully
- When Vasudeva passed away, he (Arjuna) performed his funeral ceremony in the absence of Krsna. While Arjuna was taking all the wives of Krsna to Indraprastha, he was attacked on the way, and he could not protect the ladies in his custody
- While Sri Krsna was thinking like this, Salva brought before Him in custody a man exactly resembling Vasudeva, His father. These were all creations of the mystic power of Salva