Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Cult of Devotional Service to God
"cult of devotional service" |"devotional cult" |"cult of devotion" |"cult of krsna consciousness" |"krsna consciousness cult"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bhakti Cult - Devotional Service to God (49 P)
Pages in category "Cult of Devotional Service to God"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A bona fide spiritual master, under the guidance of authorities, can turn anyone to the Vaisnava cult so that naturally he may come to the topmost position of a brahmana
- A person initiated into the Vaisnava cult should be offered the respect befitting a Vaisnava, which means that he should be offered service and prayers. However, one should not associate with him if he is not a fit person with whom to associate
- According to place, time, and surroundings, try to push on this Sankirtana cult as far as possible and Krishna will be very very much pleased upon you
- According to the cult of devotion, generally known as the Vaisnava cult, there is no bar against anyone's advancing in the matter of God realization. A Vaisnava is powerful enough to turn into a Vaisnava even the Kirata
- All of these adherents of various scriptures were ready to present the conclusions of their respective scriptures, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu broke all their opinions to pieces and established His own cult of bhakti based on the Vedas, Vedanta
- Although Indian people are by culture God conscious, yet on account of vigorous preaching of the Mayavadi philosophy, we sometimes feel a little difficulty preaching this cult in India
- Among Vaisnavas there may be some difference of opinion due to everyone's personal identity, but despite all personal differences, the cult of Krsna consciousness must go on
- As one Manu follows another, the cult of Krsna consciousness is being imparted, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita