Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Cult of Devotional Service to God
"cult of devotional service" |"devotional cult" |"cult of devotion" |"cult of krsna consciousness" |"krsna consciousness cult"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Cult of Devotional Service to God"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A bona fide spiritual master, under the guidance of authorities, can turn anyone to the Vaisnava cult so that naturally he may come to the topmost position of a brahmana
- A person initiated into the Vaisnava cult should be offered the respect befitting a Vaisnava, which means that he should be offered service and prayers. However, one should not associate with him if he is not a fit person with whom to associate
- According to place, time, and surroundings, try to push on this Sankirtana cult as far as possible and Krishna will be very very much pleased upon you
- According to the cult of devotion, generally known as the Vaisnava cult, there is no bar against anyone's advancing in the matter of God realization. A Vaisnava is powerful enough to turn into a Vaisnava even the Kirata
- All of these adherents of various scriptures were ready to present the conclusions of their respective scriptures, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu broke all their opinions to pieces and established His own cult of bhakti based on the Vedas, Vedanta
- Although Indian people are by culture God conscious, yet on account of vigorous preaching of the Mayavadi philosophy, we sometimes feel a little difficulty preaching this cult in India
- Among Vaisnavas there may be some difference of opinion due to everyone's personal identity, but despite all personal differences, the cult of Krsna consciousness must go on
- As one Manu follows another, the cult of Krsna consciousness is being imparted, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita
- Being a mahajana, it is the duty of Yamaraja to preach the cult of devotion to the people of the world, as Narada, Brahma, and other mahajanas do. But Yamaraja is always busy in his plutonic kingdom punishing the doers of sinful acts
- Bhismadeva was one of the twelve great authorities in preaching this cult of devotional service, and therefore he could receive and welcome all the powerful sages assembled there at his deathbed from all parts of the universe
- By the order of Nityananda Prabhu, he went to Vrndavana and actually achieved the result of His order, for he compiled many books for a long time and preached the cult of bhakti from there
- By the order of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, Abhirama Thakura became a great acarya and preacher of the Caitanya cult of devotional service
- Each and every member of this Society was rescued from a very abominable condition, but now they are engaged in preaching the cult of Krsna consciousness
- Establish devotional service to Lord Krsna and Radharani in Vrndavana. You should also compile bhakti scriptures and preach the bhakti cult from Vrndavana
- Everyone in the line of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s devotional cult should accept the words of the spiritual master and thus spread the Krsna consciousness movement
- He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow. That is, one should broadcast the cult of devotional service
- He is called Advaita because He is nondifferent from Hari, and because He propagates the cult of devotion, He is called Acarya. He is the Lord and the incarnation of the Lord's devotee. Therefore I take shelter of Him
- I have appeared in this incarnation to kill the demons (pasandis) and, after killing them, to preach the cult of devotional service
- If because of laziness one does not come to know Krsna conclusively, one will be misguided about the cult of devotion, like those who declare themselves advanced devotees and imitate the transcendental symptoms sometimes observed in liberated souls
- Once opened it cannot be closed. Somehow or other you have to manage to continue the temple worship. That is the devotional cult. If they are closed and it is impossible to re-open, then what can be done?
- One has taken to this Krsna consciousness cult and is chanting as far as possible, but there is possibility, because one is not mature, there are so many attraction of maya, he may fall down
- One should be particularly careful to understand the truth about Krsna. If because of laziness one does not come to know Krsna conclusively, one will be misguided about the cult of devotion
- One should broadcast the cult of devotional service. He specifically instructed His devotees to enjoin all Indians to broadcast this message throughout the world because at that time the Lord could not personally travel to other parts of the world
- Serious students of this Krsna consciousness movement must understand their great responsibility to preach the cult of Vrndavana (devotional service to the Lord) all over the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted sannyasa to facilitate preaching His devotional cult, although otherwise He had no need to accept the fourth order of spiritual life
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu established the devotional cult everywhere. No one could defeat Him
- Srila Advaita Acarya Prabhu thought, "If Krsna Himself appears in order to distribute the cult of devotional service, then only will liberation be possible for all people"
- The cult of Krsna consciousness, based on the nine principles of devotional service will never be stopped. It will go on without distinction of caste, creed, color or country. No one can check it
- The cult of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is bhagavata-dharma, and He especially recommends krsna-katha, or the cult of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The Lord in His form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted the cult of devotional service to the Lord to be preached all over the world, in every nook and corner, and therefore a pure devotee's duty is to discharge this order as far as possible
- The point is that bhakti-lata, the cult of devotion, fixes one in his spiritual position. One so fixed never comes down, and he begets children who are strict followers of the sastric injunctions
- The principle that only Indians and Hindus should be brought into the Vaisnava cult is a mistaken idea. There should be propaganda to bring everyone to the Vaisnava cult. The Krsna consciousness movement is meant for this purpose
- The words prabhu-datta desa are very significant. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's devotional cult teaches one not to sit down in one place but to spread the devotional cult all over the world
- There is more evidence in Padma Purana, in the Kasikhanda portion, where it is said, "In the country known as Mayuradhvaja, the lower caste people who are considered less than sudras are also initiated in the Vaisnava cult of devotional service"
- To broadcast the cult of Krsna consciousness, one has to learn the possibility of renunciation in terms of country, time and candidate
- To deliver all fallen souls, the Lord traveled from country to country. He personally tasted the transcendental pleasure of devotional service, and He simultaneously spread the cult of devotion everywhere
- To make rapid advancement in the cult of devotional service one should be very active and should persevere in executing the duties specified in the revealed scriptures and confirmed by the spiritual master