Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
crowned | crown | crowning | crowns
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Crown"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Haridasa Thakura was the crown jewel on the head of this world; without him, this world is now bereft of its valuable jewel
- His nose was prominent, and His head was covered with a gem-studded crown. A charming necklace hung between His stout arms, and His neck was adorned with the gem known by the name Kaustubha
- The common man, who is expected to become at least a third-class devotee, is advised to visit the temple of the Lord and bow down before the Deity, even though he may be a very rich man or even a king with a silk turban or crown
- The crown of a king is simply a big load if the king or head of the state does not actually bear the dust of the lotus feet of brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- The dust of His lotus feet is therefore the crown of unconquerable soldiers. May those lotus feet, which are the shelter of the goddess of fortune, be the object of my worship
- The Lord's bangles, necklace, crown and anklets are all bedecked with invaluable jewels. Since the jewels and pearls are spiritual, there is no material calculation of their value
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is superbly adorned with a pearl necklace, a crown and pairs of armlets, bracelets and anklets
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the shelter of the complete creation and from whose lotus navel the whole creation is manifested, immediately knocked the crown from the head of Kamsa and grabbed his long hair in His hand
- The upper portion of the body, though crowned with a silk turban, is only a heavy burden if not bowed down before the Personality of Godhead who can award mukti - freedom
- Their bodies became so tall that they seemed to kiss the sky with the crests of their gold crowns. They blocked the view of all directions and while walking shook the earth at every step
- We (the Kurus) have allowed the Yadu dynasty to use the royal insignias like the whisk, fan, conchshell, white umbrella, crown, royal throne, sitting place and bedstead, along with everything else befitting the royal order
- What is the value of a throne to Lord Krsna? The masters of the various planetary systems accept the dust of His lotus feet on their crowned heads