Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Croaking"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A toad in a field speaks by croaking, and similarly everyone who has a tongue wants to speak, even if all he has to say is nonsense. The croaking of the toad, however, simply invites the snake: "Please come here and eat me"
- After the first rainfall, when there is a thundering sound in the clouds, all the frogs begin to croak, like students suddenly engaged in reading their studies
- The education cultivated by so-called learned scholars who do not believe these statements of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta is like the tumultuous croaking of frogs
- The frogs loudly croak, with the result that they invite the snakes to eat them. The human tongue is especially given for chanting the Vedic hymns and not for croaking like frogs
- The so-called educational vibrations of the tongues of university professors who do not have spiritual knowledge is like the croaking of frogs
- The talking of materialistic men and impersonalist Mayavadi philosophers may be compared to the croaking of frogs. They are always speaking nonsense and thus inviting death to catch them
- When we mix with a few friends, we immediately begin unnecessary talking, sounding just like croaking toads. If we must talk, we should talk about the Krsna consciousness movement
- While in the water they sometimes formed one circle and sometimes many circles, and while in the water they used to play cymbals and imitate the croaking of frogs