Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Critical"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Some of the symptoms critically explained in the following verses are kila-kincita, kuttamita, vilasa, lalita, vivvoka, mottayita, maugdhya and cakita
- Sometimes a professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D. Such realization is certainly different from that of Ramananda Raya
- Sometimes a university student or professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D
- Sometimes the critics of SB find it difficult to find Radharani's holy name in that book, but the secret is disclosed here in the word aradhita, from which the name Radha has come. Of course, the name of Radharani is directly mentioned in other Puranas
- Srimad-Bhagavatam you should study very scrutinizingly, critically
- Such ecstatic love is palatable, and expert critics have compared such ecstatic love with a mixture of curd, sugar candy and a little black pepper. The combined taste is very palatable
- The King (Priyavrata) thus began criticizing himself: Alas, how condemned I have become because of my sense gratification! I have now fallen into material enjoyment, which is exactly like a covered well. I have had enough!
- These sankhya-yogi philosophers, they may analyze very critically. Even they can count the atoms which is composing this whole material atmosphere. But that does not mean you have understood the original force which has created all these things
- Thus Isvara Puri became like an ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna, whereas Ramacandra Puri became a dry speculator and a critic of everyone else
- Thus the students, infidels, fruitive workers and critics all came to surrender unto the lotus feet of the Lord