Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cripple | crippled | cripples | crippling
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Deformed (10 P)
Pages in category "Cripple"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Carving tulasi beads should not be your sole occupation. You should also go out for street sankirtana and distribute my literature for the cripple minded masses, and whatever spare time you have you can carve some tulasi beads for me to sanctify
- Cripple-minded persons, always engaged in satisfying their senses, sometimes expand their activities in order to do good for others through some "ism" like nationalism, humanitarianism or altruism
- Once Lord Sri Krsna playfully manifested Himself as Narayana, with four victorious hands and a very beautiful form. When the gopis saw this exalted form, however, their ecstatic feelings were crippled
- One who engages in mundane activity - be he a so-called jnani, yogi, karmi, philanthropist, nationalist, or whatever - cannot attain the higher stage of mahatma. He remains a duratma, or cripple-minded person
- Sastra takes of the planets, not of the country. Your idea is very crippled: "country," "national." But sastra is not... There is no such thing as national. They take the whole universe as a whole. They consider from that angle of vision
- So-called philosophers mind is not very broad. What is called? Ah? What is the English word? Crippled. Mind is very crippled. Durasaya. Therefore they are hoping against hope. They will not live here. Still, they are decorating, decorating the dead body
- Sometimes I think that even though I am crippled in many ways, if one of my disciples becomes as strong as Dhruva Maharaja, then he will be able to carry me with him to Vaikunthloka
- The people of this age have been described as sumanda-matayah because their conceptions are so crippled that they accept a bluffer who produces a little gold to be God
- The word mahatma refers to those who are broadminded, not cripple-minded
- There is a church in the United Nations, and we tried to get a room there for making our propaganda. The church unity denied to give us. So their crippled mind is not expanded. Sa mahatma... Mahatma means broad-minded
- They (Cripple-minded persons) may reject personal sense gratification for the sense gratification of others, like the members of their family, community or society - either national or international
- This is the position of a mahatma. If one is not a mahatma, he is a duratma, or a cripple-minded person. Such mentally crippled duratmas are put under the control of the Lord's external potency, mahamaya
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a crippled movement. It is very broad movement, claiming all living entities to come to Krsna, back to home, back to Godhead. Therefore we should not be bodily conscious
- We do not think in terms of that simply my brother is good, I am good. And all bad. This kind of narrow, crippled consciousness we hate, we kick out
- We should be always anxious to save the cripple minded people with the science of Krishna Consciousness. This is the position of a Vaisnava
- When opulence is very prominent, love of Godhead is somewhat crippled. According to kevala devotion, however, even though the devotee sees the unlimited potency of Krsna, he considers himself equal to Him