Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Creative Energy of God
Pages in category "Creative Energy of God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Lord Brahma, is infused with the quality of passion by the supreme will of Garbhodakasayi Visnu. Thus Lord Brahma becomes the incarnation of the creative energy of the Lord
- Lord Sankarsana is Lord Balarama. Being the predominator of the creative energy, He creates both the material and the spiritual world
- Maharaja Pariksit's statement regarding the workings of the creative energy of the Lord discloses that he knew everything of the process of creation. Why then did he ask Sukadeva Gosvami for such information?
- My Lord, You are the only knowable object because there is nothing supreme beyond You. If there is anything supposedly superior to You, it is not the Absolute. You exist as the Supreme by exhibiting the creative energy of matter
- The living beings are parts and parcels of the Lord, and He impregnates the vast material creation with seeds of spiritual sparks, and thus the creative energies are set in motion to enact so many wonderful creations
- The Lord existed before the creative energy was set in action. The Lord is not a product of the material energy. His body is completely spiritual, and there is no difference between His body and Himself
- The Lord of the creative energy is called Ananta-sayana. The material energy is impregnated by the glance of this feature of the Lord and is then able to give birth to all organic and inorganic matter
- The material world constitutes only one-fourth of His creative energy. If, according to the desire of the devotee, the Lord completely destroys the creation, He is so opulent that He will not mind the loss