Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cream | creamed | creams
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ice Cream (2 P)
Pages in category "Cream"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Concerning the use of sour cream in the temple, it should be stopped immediately. Nothing should be offered to the Deities which is purchased in the stores
- Cream or butter is the most palatable essence of milk, and so also is Srimad-Bhagavatam, for it contains all palatable, instructive and authentic versions of different activities of the Lord and His devotees
- Saubhari Muni's home was amply provided with valuable beds, seats, ornaments, and arrangements for bathing, and there were varieties of sandalwood creams, flower garlands, and palatable dishes
- She (Damayanti) made long-lasting cheese, many varieties of sweetmeats with milk and cream, and many other varied preparations, such as amrta-karpura
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is not only a superior literature but is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literatures. In other words, it is the cream of all Vedic knowledge. Considering all this, patient and submissive hearing is definitely essential
- Sukadeva Gosvami explained the cream of Srimad-Bhagavatam in four verses, which had been explained to Lord Brahma at the end of the severe austerities he performed for one thousand celestial years
- The cream of these (Vedic) instructions appears in the form of Bhagavad-gita. One should not take shelter of any other instructions, for Bhagavad-gita gives direct instructions on how to fulfill the aim of human life
- The instructions of Sri Isopanisad are more elaborately explained in the Bhagavad-gita, sometimes called the Gitopanisad, the cream of all the Upanisads
- The Upanisads are parts of the four Vedas, and the Vedanta-sutras represent the cream of the Vedas. To summarize all these Vedic literatures, the Bhagavad-gita is accepted as the essence of all Upanisads
- The Vedanta-sutras, or the Brahma-sutras, were compiled by Vyasadeva with a view to presenting just the cream of Vedic knowledge. Srimad-Bhagavatam is the natural commentary on this cream
- The whole substance (of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu) is creamed (in The Nectar of Devotion). You should take advantage of this. And don't indulge in much unnecessary talks. Time should be very properly utilized
- There were also papayas and saravati, a type of orange, and also crushed squash. There were also regular cream, fried cream and a type of puri made with cream
- We can take help from the Bhagavata the cream and ripen fruit of the Vedic literature and stop at once the quarrel and turmoil of the present world
- When Krsna performs His childish pastimes, His general practice is to break the milk and yogurt pots, throw the yogurt in the courtyard and steal the cream from the milk