Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Courtyard"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Absorbed in emotional love, he sat in my courtyard, and all the Vaisnavas bowed down at his feet
- After saying this, Jagadananda Pandita took the jug of oil from the room and threw it down before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in the courtyard and broke it
- After that, Kuvera's two sons stood as two big arjuna trees in the courtyard of Nanda until Damodara, in order to fulfill the desire of Narada, dragged the milling pestle to which He was tied & struck the two trees, violently causing them to fall down
- Another instance is described as follows: "On one side of the courtyard the dead body of Sankhasura was lying, surrounded by many jackals
- As far as I am concerned, I worship Krsna's father, Maharaja Nanda, in whose courtyard the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, is playing
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Sanatana Gosvami in the courtyard, He immediately went up to him with great haste. After embracing him, the Lord was overwhelmed with ecstatic love
- At that time, in that beautiful scene, a woman appeared in the courtyard. The beauty of her body was so bright that it tinged the entire place with a yellow hue
- I want to sit down there in the Sri Radha Damodara Temple until some time near the end of November. I will lecture daily in the courtyard on the Bhakti Rasamrita Sindhu, especially for the benefit of the devotees
- It is said that the moon does not withhold its shining from the courtyard of a crooked person. Similarly, Krsna's transcendental mercy is never denied to anyone who has rendered service unto Him, whether through lust, anger, fear or pure love
- Let others, fearing material existence, worship the Vedas, the Vedic supplementary puranas and the Mahabharata, but I shall worship Nanda Maharaja, in whose courtyard the Supreme Brahman is crawling
- Lord Sri Krsna was lying down underneath the handcart in one corner of the courtyard, and although His little legs were as soft as leaves, when He struck the cart with His legs, it turned over violently and collapsed
- Narada returned to his abode, known as Narayanasrama, and the two demigods turned into trees, known as twin arjuna trees. They were favored by the causeless mercy of Narada and given a chance to grow in Nanda’s courtyard and see Lord Krsna face to face
- Narada then said, "Yes, you (Nalakuvera and Manigriva) shall become trees, arjuna trees, and you will stand at the courtyard of Nanda Maharaj. But Krsna Himself will appear in time as the foster son of Nanda, and He will deliver you"
- On another day a great devotee of Lord Siva, chanting of Lord Siva's qualities, came to Lord Caitanya's house, where he began dancing in the courtyard and playing his damaru (a musical instrument)
- One can simply think of the crawling of Krsna and Balarama in the courtyard of Nanda Maharaja and always merge in transcendental happiness
- One day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt the ecstasy of the boar incarnation and got up on the shoulders of Murari Gupta. Thus they both danced in Murari Gupta's courtyard
- Seeing the Lord, Sri Rupa Gosvami fell flat in the courtyard to offer obeisances. The Lord slapped him mildly in love and spoke as follows
- Sometimes, by thinking of Krsna, they became so confident of being out of all danger that they would lie down at night in the courtyards of their houses. This is an instance of dizziness in ecstatic love due to natural affection for Krsna
- Staying at a distant place in the courtyard, he fell down to offer obeisances. Then Mukunda Datta said, "Here is Raghunatha"
- The Brahmana prayed, "As far as I am concerned, I wish only to worship Maharaj Nanda because the supreme absolute Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is crawling in his courtyard as his own child"
- The city (of Indra) was full of courtyards, wide roads, assembly houses, and not less than one hundred million airplanes. The crossroads were made of pearl, and there were sitting places made of diamond and coral
- The devotees from Bengal, whom I am unable to count, all sat down in lines in the courtyard
- The hunter then received the two great sages in the courtyard of his house. He spread out a straw mat for them to sit upon, and with great devotion he begged them to sit down
- The Lord raised the body of Haridasa Thakura and placed it on His lap. Then He began to dance in the courtyard in great ecstatic love
- The programme is going on very nicely, and all the devotees are enlivened by our discourses daily in morning and evening in the Samadhi courtyard at Radha-Damodar temple
- The seven walls surround Vaikuntha, with seven gates, just like a building may be located there, but you have to pass through seven gates and courtyards, with walls surrounding, to reach there. Gardens, houses, everything is there between the walls
- They (the elderly gopis) took Him away to the courtyard of the house and began to clap, praising His wonderful activities. Krsna danced along with their clapping, just like an ordinary child
- To purify the Durga-mandapa temple and the courtyard, Ramacandra Khan sprinkled and smeared it with water mixed with cow dung, but still his mind was unsatisfied
- Upon hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately began great congregational chanting in the courtyard. Vakresvara Pandita was the chief dancer
- Upon reaching the temple of Bindu Madhava, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, seeing the beauty of Lord Bindu Madhava, became overwhelmed in ecstatic love. He then began to dance in the courtyard of the temple
- When Krsna performs His childish pastimes, His general practice is to break the milk and yogurt pots, throw the yogurt in the courtyard and steal the cream from the milk
- When Krsna was a baby, one day He was walking in the courtyard, capturing the finger of His father, and because He could not walk steadily He appeared to be almost falling down
- When Krsna, the supreme joker, planted the parijata tree in the courtyard of Satyabhama, Rukmini, the daughter of King Vidarbha, became very angry, but due to her natural gentle behavior, she did not express anything
- When the Durga-mandapa and courtyard became filled with crowds of men, Ramacandra Khan, who was inside the house, sent his servant to Lord Nityananda
- When Yadunandana Acarya entered the house of Raghunatha dasa and stood in the courtyard, Raghunatha dasa went there and fell down to offer his obeisances