Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
correspond | corresponded | correspondence | correspondences | correspondent | corresponding | correspondingly | corresponds
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Match (1 C, 29 P)
Pages in category "Correspond"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- According to its movements in rising above, going beneath or passing through the equator - and correspondingly coming in touch with various signs of the zodiac, headed by Makara (Capricorn) - days and nights are short, long or equal to one another
- At one marriage ceremony in N.Y. Rupanuga had the boy and girl both sign documents saying that they promised never to separate under any circumstances. So you can correspond with him and do likewise
- At those times, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would visit Lord Jagannatha. Then His feelings exactly corresponded to those of the gopis when they saw Krsna at Kuruksetra after long separation. Krsna had come to Kuruksetra with His brother and sister to visit
- If the mind suddenly thinks of something not very congenial, one has to take a corresponding birth in the next life
- If the opening ceremony can correspond with the celebration of the Disappearance Day of my Guru Maharaja on December 13rd, that will be auspicious
- If you at all seriously intend to go to East Pakistan, please contact this gentleman and open correspondence with him and if you think it is favorable you may go there with the blessings of Krsna
- If you can now go there and start a center, it will be certainly all Glories to Sri Guru and Gouranga! So take information further in this connection, and as you say that you are in correspondence with some friends there, this is all right
- In the beginning I was seriously corresponding with Indian friends to get good mrdanga players, but when I found it too difficult some students were given rudimentary lessons in playing & simply by practice they are putting on Sankirtana Party everywhere
- That means there are many other women loitering, so you may see her like that sometimes by chance, but you may not see separately or privately and you cannot talk with her, neither correspond
- The chronological order in which people all over the world refer to the days of the week - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday - corresponds to the Vedic order of the planets and thus circumstantiates the Vedic version
- The following is a conversation consisting of questions put before Rambha, a celebrated beautiful woman, and her corresponding answers
- The Lord touched His conch to Dhruva's forehead, and he was transcendentally inspired. This inspiration is called brahma-maya because when one is thus inspired, the sound he produces exactly corresponds to the sound vibration of the Vedas
- There is one boy, Bhagavatananda, in Pittsburgh temple, who wants to have some new engagement and he is expert carpenter who has built many houses in New Vrindaban, so you may correspond with him if he can come to help you there
- This chapter describes why Kaliya entered the River Yamuna after leaving his home, Nagalaya, one of the dvipas, which according to some corresponds to the Fiji Islands
- This pamphlet will help us in our propaganda to convince people that we have not manufactured something new in the name of Krishna Consciousness. Anyone who will read this exchange of correspondences will be convinced that we hold authority
- Yes, avoid corresponding with your mother
- Yes, you can make nice children's books, and in this connection, you can correspond with Satyabhama who is already working on a condensed version of KRSNA book
- Yogesvara is supposed to come there very soon to check on the situation and then report back to me. You may please keep in correspondence with him