Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Convinced about Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Convinced about Devotional Service to God"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Anyone who hears this description of the car festival will attain Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He will also attain the elevated state by which he will have firm conviction in devotional service and love of Godhead
- As far as the third-class person in Krsna consciousness is concerned, although he has faith in the conviction that devotional service to Krsna is very good, he has not yet gained adequate knowledge of Krsna through the scriptures like SB and BG
- Rupa Gosvami instructs in Upadesamrta that one should execute devotional service with great enthusiasm, patience and conviction and follow the rules and regulations, keep oneself clean from material contamination and stay in the association of devotees
- Rupa Goswami has recommended that for enhancing this spirit of devotional service one should be very enthusiastic, one should be patient, one should be firmly convinced, one should follow the regulative principles rigidly
- Rupa Goswami says that enthusiasm, patience, conviction, acting exactly to the order of the Sastra & Guru, & always keeping oneself in the society of devotees, & this makes our devotional service successful. Our serious students should follow his advice
- The first requirement is faith; it is due to faith that one associates with pure devotees, and, by such association, develops devotional service. As devotional service develops, one's misgivings diminish. Then one is situated in firm conviction
- Therefore bhakti means when one is convinced that "Anything of this material world cannot make me happy"