Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Index (12 P)
Pages in category "Contents"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Actually these four books: Krishna, TLC, NOD, and Bhagavad-gita, if these four books are translated and distributed widely in German language, alone they are sufficient to give everyone the whole contents of Krishna Consciousness subject matter
- After saying this, he danced and sang to his heart's content, but the brahmana did not become angry, for he was then serving Lord Krsna
- After so much distress, when the kings and princes saw Lord Krsna, with His beautiful transcendental features, they looked upon Him to their hearts' content
- Although the members of the Panca-tattva plundered the storehouse of love of Godhead & distributed its contents, there was no scarcity for this wonderful storehouse is so complete that as the love is distributed the supply increases hundreds of times
- I am in due receipt of your letter dated June 5, 1969, sent along with the article printed in the Cosmos, and I have noted the contents in both of these items. The article was very nice
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your Bengali letter dated 5 February 1976. I have noted the contents therein and I wish to invite you to come and stay here in Mayapur
- I have noted the contents with great pleasure and relief, because my special interest is in Mayapur, that we shall make it especially to glorify Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu in the best manner of programs.
- I shall describe the contents of the bags of Raghava Pandita later in this book. Hearing this narration, devotees generally cry, and tears glide down from their eyes
- I thank you very much for your letter dated nil, and I have carefully noted the contents. I have the same feeling upon you as my beloved son. And I still maintain the feeling hoping you will be a great help in the Krsna Consciousness Movement
- In the Padyavali, one constant companion of Radharani says, "My dear moon-faced Radharani, Your whole body appears to be very content, yet there are signs of tears in Your eyes
- The covers are like the mind and the senses, and the contents of the book are the soul
- The cows taken care of by Krsna had different names, and Krsna would call them with love. After hearing Krsna calling, the cows would immediately respond by mooing, and the boys would enjoy this exchange to their hearts' content
- The devotees eat that fruit to their hearts' content, and whatever remnants they leave are eaten by the general populace. Thus they live happily
- The Lord, in His naturally childish playful activities, used to spoil the stocked butter of mother Yasoda by breaking the pots and distributing the contents to His friends and playmates, including the celebrated monkeys of Vrndavana
- The next day, while taking His lunch in a secluded place, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu opened the bags of Raghava and inspected their contents one after another
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna are compared to the ocean: no one can estimate the length and breadth of the ocean. But, as one can understand the ocean's contents simply by testing one drop of it
- They (Kings and Princes) looked upon Him to their hearts' content, as if drinking nectar through their eyes, licking His body with their tongues, smelling the aroma of His body with their noses, and embracing Him with their arms
- To a sincere student, all of the contents of these books become revealed from within, even if he has not thoroughly studied them all
- When Lord Krsna appeared, He (Balarama) became His elder brother to serve Him to His heart's content and make Him enjoy all sorts of happiness
- When the contents of the storehouse of love of Godhead is thus distributed, there is a powerful inundation that covers the entire land
- While the dayitas carried the heavy Jagannatha Deity from one pad to the next, some of the pads broke, and the cotton contents floated into the air. When they broke, they made a heavy cracking sound
- Within themselves they (the wives of the brahmanas) began to embrace Krsna to their hearts' content, and the distress of separation was mitigated immediately