Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Caitanya's Contemporaries (3 P)
- ► Krsna's Contemporaries (3 P)
Pages in category "Contemporary"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- I have got the clue of going "Back to Godhead'' just after leaving my present material body, and in order to take along with me all my contemporary men and women of the world, I have started my paper "Back to Godhead'' as one of the means to the way
- In contemporary civilization we see that there are many automobiles manufactured to carry us swiftly from one place to another, but at the same time we have created other problems
- In Krsna consciousness we address our contemporaries as "prabhu." Prabhu means master. And the real idea is that "You are my master, I am your servant"
- In the Spiritual Sky everyone thinks that my contemporary devotees are doing better than me
- The contemporary socialist's conception of a competitionless society is artificial because in the socialist state there is competition for the post of dictator
- The human beings on earth are situated at the beginning of the intermediate worlds, but living beings like Brahma and his contemporaries live in the upper worlds, of which the topmost is Satyaloka
- The Lord's (Caitanya's) early life was recorded by one of His chief devotees and contemporaries, namely Srila Murari Gupta, a medical practitioner of that time
- There was devotee, Nityananda's contemporary, he used to whip. And his whipping means as soon as he whips, the man becomes a devotee
- This passing away of the great warrior (Bhismadeva) attracted the attention of all the contemporary elites, and all of them assembled there to show their feelings of love, respect and affection for the great soul