Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Considerations in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Considerations in Devotional Service to God"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A person whose conclusive knowledge of the sastras is not very strong but who has developed firm faith in chanting the maha-mantra and who is also undeterred in the execution of his prescribed devotional service should be considered a madhyama-adhikari
- As a devotee of Lord Nityananda he (Gadadhara dasa) is considered to have been one of the friends of Krsna in pure devotional service
- He (the first class devotee) can very nicely present conclusions with perfect discretion and can consider the ways of devotional service in a decisive way
- He may, however, follow the regulative principles learned from his spiritual master or from his family who worships the Deity. He is to be considered on the material platform, although he is trying to advance in devotional service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then concluded, "I have simply given a general survey describing the mellows of devotional service. You can consider how to adjust and expand this"
- Srila Prabodhananda Sarasvati says that if one is elevated to real, pure devotional service, he considers even great demigods like Brahma and Indra to be on an equal level with an insignificant insect
- Subala's feeling contained a mixture of fraternity and laughter in devotional service. Fraternity is considered here as the whole, and the laughter is considered as the part