conjunct | conjunction | conjunctions
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Conjunction"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- The conjunction can be auspicious or inauspicious. That the Putana demon had been killed was auspicious, but that Krsna was playing on her breast in the dead of night, with no one to help Him in case of trouble, was inauspicious
- The Seventeenth Chapter also tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, due to the conjunction of various ecstatic emotions, again began speaking like a madman and described in detail the meaning of a verse from the Krsna-karnamrta
- The symptoms of ecstatic love are sometimes grouped under four headings - namely, generation, conjunction, aggregation and satisfaction
- The three words om tat sat are uttered in conjunction with the holy name of the Supreme Lord, e.g., om tad visnoh. Whenever a Vedic hymn or the holy name of the Supreme Lord is uttered, om is added
- The transitional periods before and after every millennium, which are a few hundred years as aforementioned, are known as yuga-sandhyas, or the conjunctions of two millenniums, according to the expert astronomers
- Thereafter, at the conjunction of two yugas, the Lord of the creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the son of Visnu Yasa. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers
- This again is an instance of the conjunction of two opposing elements: the child was very fearless, but at the same time Yasoda was becoming fearful of some danger. Here danger is the cause, & Yasoda's feelings are in conjunction of two opposing symptoms
- This is an instance of a conjunction of jubilation and lamentation due to different causes of ecstatic love
- This material world is working by the conjunction of the soul and the twenty-four material elements