Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Confidence in Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Confidence in Devotional Service to God"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- A pure devotee is not envious, hateful, or lazy in the discharge of devotional service. Confident of his advancement, he continually performs his prescribed devotional duties
- A saintly person is one who understands fully that simply by discharging devotional service he can become confident of liberation
- The qualities of santa-rasa and the service of dasya-rasa are both present on the platform of sakhya-rasa. On the platform of fraternity, the qualities of dasya-rasa are mixed with the confidence of fraternity instead of awe and veneration
- There are six principles favorable to the execution of pure devotional service - (1) being enthusiastic, (2) endeavoring with confidence, (3) being patient, (4) acting according to regulative principles
- This is called utsahan niscayad dhairyat tat-tat-karma-pravartanat, enthusiastically executing the regulative activities of devotional service with patience and confidence. In this way one can advance in devotional service without hindrance