Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
conduces | conducive
Pages in category "Conducive"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A Krsna conscious person does not do anything which is not conducive to development of Krsna consciousness
- Association with those engaged in a similar line of business is very conducive to advancement in that business. Consequently materialistic persons form various associations and clubs to enhance their endeavors
- Austerity means to accept voluntarily things which may not be very comfortable for the body but are conducive for spiritual realization
- Hearing about Him (Lord Krsna) or about His devotees or combatants is conducive to spiritual life. It is said that the Vedas and Puranas, etc., are all made to revive our lost relation with Him. Hearing of all these scriptures is essential
- Hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam is extremely conducive to liberation
- I am glad to read that you are eager to join me as my permanent secretary and that your major concern is to help provide me with "a conducive environment to translate" my books. That is my desire also
- I am situated in a temple of Sita-Ram in a nearby suburb of Bombay. The atmosphere is very relaxing, such as I have not found anywhere else in India thus far. So in every way it is very conducive to my translating work
- In the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is spoken by Sukadeva Gosvami, it is said that hearing Srimad-Bhagavatam is extremely conducive to liberation
- The mood of the present age is not spiritually conducive, and hence it is difficult to develop a high degree of faith in the Lord. Still, it is certain that faith in the Lord never goes in vain
- The transcendental qualities are conducive to liberation, whereas the demoniac qualities make for bondage
- Those who are greedy see everything as a source of money-making and those who are lusty see everything as being conducive to sex, the most perfect devotee, Prahlada Maharaja, saw Narayana even within a stone column