Category:Conclusions of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Conclusions of a Devotee of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A devotee already on the brahminical platform can realize Me (Lord Krsna) within his heart, and therefore he definitely concludes that the whole cosmic manifestation and its different features are effects of different energies of the Lord
- Prahlada Maharaja refused direct service but he wanted blessing that he may be engaged in the service of his spiritual master. This is Vasnava conclusion
- The great Vaisnava philosopher Srila Baladeva Vidyabhusana has very nicely explained the materialistic conclusion in his Govinda-bhasya, a commentary on the Vedanta-sutra
- The Tattvavadi acarya replied, "What You have said is certainly factual. It is the conclusion of all the revealed scriptures of the Vaisnavas"
- The Vaisnava cult conclusion should be taken. Otherwise we cannot preach. Without becoming Vaisnava, one cannot become guru. Without becoming guru, how one can preach? These are the formulas