Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Conclusion of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Conclusion of Devotional Service to God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- By bhakti-yoga one can completely avoid the tendency for sinful life; other methods are not very feasible. Therefore the Vedic literature concludes that devotional service is more important than the methods of karma-kanda and jnana-kanda
- By the mercy of Sanatana Gosvami I have learned the final conclusions of devotional service, and by the grace of Sri Rupa Gosvami I have tasted the highest nectar of devotional service
- In Sri Bhagavata-sandarbha, Srila Jiva Gosvami has written conclusively about the ultimate end of devotional service
- In Sri Caitanya-mangala (later known as Sri Caitanya-bhagavata) Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura has given the conclusion and essence of devotional service by quoting the authoritative statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In this discourse I have explained the essence of the devotional conclusion. Anyone who hears this develops unalloyed devotional service to the Lord
- The conclusion is that devotional service is the only means for approaching the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This system is therefore called abhidheya. This is the verdict of all revealed scriptures
- The conclusion is that diplomacy used for the service of the Lord is a form of devotional service
- The conclusion is that no one can attain a revolution in consciousness without engaging in devotional service to the Lord
- The conclusion is that steady progress in devotional service can be attained only in the association of pure devotees
- The conclusion is that to live on the banks of the Radha-kunda and to bathe there daily constitute the highest perfection of devotional service
- The conclusion of bhakti
- The conclusion of bhakti-yoga
- The Lord's conclusion is that devotional service is independent of any other process. The cultivation of knowledge, renunciation or meditation may be a little helpful in the beginning, but they cannot be considered necessary for devotional service
- The only process for keeping yourself aloof from the touch of maya is bhakti. Is bhakti. That is the conclusion of all sastras. Without taking to the process of bhakti, you cannot get out of the influence of maya
- This cloud was filled with the water of all the conclusive purports of devotional service and was empowered by the ocean to spread this water over the sea of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself