comprise | comprised | comprises | comprising
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Comprise"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A civilized man is expected to live on foodstuffs comprising fruits, vegetables, grains, sugar and milk
- Actually eight different symptoms comprised the mental condition of Kamsa. This is another instance of an aggregate of symptoms in hopeless ecstatic love
- Although He (Lord Vamanadeva) pretended to be an ordinary human child, He actually wanted the land comprising the upper, middle and lower planetary systems. This was just to show the prowess of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Altogether these universes comprise only a fraction (one fourth) of the creative energy of the Godhead. The majority (three fourths) of the Lord's creative energy is manifested in the spiritual sky, called the para-vyoma or the Vaikunthaloka
- As described by the Lord Himself in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.4-5): Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego - all together these eight comprise My separated material energies
- As stated by the Lord Himself in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.4): "Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego - all together these eight comprise My separated material energies"
- As the Lord explains in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.4-5): Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego - all together these eight comprise My separated material energies
- Besides these inferior energies, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another superior energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting the resources of this material, inferior nature
- Besides these, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting the resources of this material, inferior nature
- Besides this inferior nature, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting the resources of this material, inferior nature
- Bhagavata-dharma comprises only that which is given by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the Visnu Purana it is stated that unless people are educated or situated in the scientific social order comprised of four varnas (brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya and sudra) and four asramas (brahmacarya, grhastha, vanaprastha and sannyasa
- It is correct that the brahma-jyotir is comprised of spiritual souls and that ultimately nothing is impersonal. Dead matter means forgetfulness of Krsna
- Kings from different parts of the world were invited to see the great sacrifice performed by King Yudhisthira, and the citizens, comprising learned brahmanas, chivalrous ksatriyas, well-to-do vaisyas and faithful sudras, all visited the ceremony
- Kirata: A province of old Bharata-varsa mentioned in the Bhisma-parva of Mahabharata. Generally the Kiratas are known as the aboriginal tribes of India, and in modern days the Santal Parganas in Bihar and Chota Nagpur might comprise the old province
- Knowing the principles of self-realization, Mandhata worshiped that transcendentally situated Supreme Soul, the S P of God, Visnu, who comprises all the demigods. He also gave immense charity to the brahmanas, thus he performed yajna to worship the Lord
- Knowledge, the object of knowledge and the knower are the three factors which motivate action; the senses, the work and the doer comprise the threefold basis of action. BG 18.18 - 1972
- Krsna appears before them (suffering living being) and renovates the principles of devotional service comprised of hearing, chanting, remembering, serving, worshiping, praying, cooperating and surrendering unto Him
- Krsna explained in Bhagavad-gita (7.4-5): Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego - all together these eight comprise My separated material energies
- Krsna said, "They are called atmarama, which means they are absorbed in the thought of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and so do not care whether one loves them or not. But another class comprises ungrateful men. They are called callous"
- Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.4): Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego - all together these eight comprise My separated material energies
- One variety of the pastimes of the spiritual energy is described as pure goodness (visuddha-sattva). It comprises all the abodes of Vaikuntha
- Out of the many millions and trillions of living entities on land, human beings comprise only a small portion. Out of that small number of human beings, most are totally ignorant of spiritual life
- Outside of the three planetary systems (Svarga, Martya and Patala), the four yugas multiplied by one thousand comprise one day on the planet of Brahma. A similar period comprises a night of Brahma, in which the creator of the universe goes to sleep
- The aggregate of two fortnights is one month, and that period is one complete day and night for the Pita planets. Two of such months comprise one season, and six months comprise one complete movement of the sun from south to north
- The complete whole is comprised of the supreme controller, the controlled living entities, the cosmic manifestation, eternal time and karma, or activities
- The direct method of getting liberation from material bondage is devotional service, comprising the nine following methods: sravanam kirtanam visnoh smaranam pada-sevanam arcanam vandanam dasyam sakhyam atma-nivedanam
- The duration of life of a Manu comprises seventy-one sets of four millenniums, as described in the Visnu Purana
- The five elements, the senses, the demigods who control the senses, as well as the mind, which is agitated by the spirit soul - all these taken together comprise the body
- The glories of the Lord and the glories of His devotees, combined together, comprise the complete knowledge of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The king, or government head, is supposed to be the representative of the Supreme Personality and is supposed to see that things go on nicely and that the citizens are situated in the scientific social order comprised of four varnas and four asramas
- The manifestation of the internal energy of the Lord is the inconceivably variegated spiritual world, the manifestation of the marginal energy comprises the living entities, and the manifestation of the external energy is the material cosmos
- The sun rises in steps consisting of sixty palas. Sixty palas equal one danda, and eight dandas comprise one prahara
- The three modes of nature (goodness, passion and ignorance) are its center of activities, and the eight ingredients of nature (earth, water, fire, air, sky, mind, intelligence and false ego) comprise the rim of the wheel
- The tract of land comprising about one hundred square miles from modern Delhi to the Mathura district in Uttar Pradesh, including a portion of Gurgaon district in Punjab (East India), is considered to be the topmost place of pilgrimage in all of India
- The yogi who can meditate perfectly on that spot (the bosom) on the transcendental form of the Lord can derive many material powers, which comprise the eight perfections of the yoga system
- There are six types of incarnations (avataras) of Krsna. One comprises the incarnations of Visnu (purusa-avataras), and another comprises the incarnations meant for the performance of pastimes (lila-avataras)
- There were altogether four parties of kirtana performers, comprising twenty-four chanters. In each party there were also two mrdanga players, making an additional eight persons
- This is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.4): "Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego - all together these eight comprise My separated material energies."
- This transcendental situation comprises His (God's) dealings with devotees engaged in transcendental loving service, as exhibited at Dvaraka and Vrndavana
- Those planets in the spiritual sky, which comprises the seventy-five percent expansion of the internal potency of the Lord, are far, far greater than those planets in the total universes composed of the external potency of the Lord
- Two paksas comprise one month, and twelve months comprise one calendar year, or one full orbit of the sun. A human being is expected to live up to one hundred years