Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
comprehend | comprehended | comprehending | comprehends | comprehensible | comprehension | comprehensive | comprehensively
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Comprehension"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A poor fund of knowledge cannot comprehend the existence of an original personal form of the Lord when He is expanded in everything
- As the goal of Spiritual realization is only one, love of God, so the Vedas stand as a single comprehensive whole in the matter of transcendental understanding
- As you want to publish a comprehensive article about my activities in the Kalyana, I think it is proper to give you a short history of my coming to the western world
- Materialistic men can think, although very imperfectly, of the huge universal space, comprehending an innumerable number of planets as big as the sun
- Mature assimilation of the transcendental humor of conjugal love is represented by Srimati Radharani, whose feelings are incomprehensible even to the Lord Himself
- The essence of all Vedic knowledge - comprehending the three kinds of Vedic activity, the chandas, or Vedic hymns, and the processes for satisfying the demigods - is included in the eight syllables Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna
- The fifty qualities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead mentioned above are as deep as an ocean. In other words, they are difficult to fully comprehend
- The Krsna consciousness movement comprehends all sides of life. It is not that a stereotype "churchianity," weekly going to the church and come back and do all. No. It is embracing all sides of our life
- The Lord's excellent speech was difficult to comprehend because of its momentous import and its most profound significance. The sages heard it with wide-open ears and pondered it as well
- The personal form of Lord Sri Krsna is so attractive that it comprehends all attraction, all bliss and all tastes (rasas). These attractions are so strong that no one wants to exchange them for material enjoyment, mystic powers and liberation
- The sages (the four Kumaras) tried with wide open ears to understand the words from the lips of the Supreme Lord, but although His speech was very concise and meaningful, the sages could not completely comprehend what He was saying
- The subject of the Bhagavad-gita entails the comprehension of five basic truths. First of all, the science of God is explained and then the constitutional position of the living entities, jivas
- The Supreme Lord and His surrendered servitors have in various ways clarified and transmitted the knowledge of the Supreme Absolute, but those who offend the Supreme Lord and His devotees can never comprehend such topics
- The Vedic process is so comprehensive that even in householder life one can adjust his activities according to the regulative principles of dharma, artha, kama and moksa
- The Vedic rites and rituals are imperative for neophytes: comprehending all kinds of prayer three times a day, taking a bath early in the morning, offering respects to the forefathers, etc
- There is another wonderful feature of the emotion of the gopis. Its power is beyond the comprehension of the intelligence
- They (the four Kumaras) could not even comprehend the purport of the speech or what the Supreme Lord wanted to do. Nor could they understand whether the Lord was angry or pleased with them
- We should conclude that if one cannot comprehend the material expansions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one certainly cannot estimate the expansiveness of the spiritual world
- When a seer knows himself to be one of Your own servitors, no longer does he maintain such duality. Thus I am now able to comprehend Your eternal forms, knowing well the Paramatma to be only Your plenary portion
- When transcendental love of Krsna awakens in someone's heart, even a learned scholar cannot comprehend his activities
- Without being thoughtful, philosopher, how one can understand, what is his position? Thoughtful. And that thoughtfulness comprehends so many things. Tapasa. One has to learn it by tapasya
- Without the mercy of the Supreme Lord, such esoteric subjects are incomprehensible, even if one spends many years researching them