Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Complete whole"|"complete spirit whole"|"complete Absolute Whole"|"He's complete, He's the whole"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Is The Complete Whole (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Complete Whole"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A living being is constitutionally a spiritual spark of the complete whole, and his happiness can be perfectly perceived in spiritual activities
- A sannyasi in the renounced order is certainly part and parcel of the complete whole, just as a shining molecular particle of sunshine is part and parcel of the sun itself. Krsna is like the sun, full of six opulences
- All services in this world - whether social, political, communal, international or even interplanetary - will remain incomplete until they are dovetailed with the Complete Whole
- Each and every living entity that be is Krsna's part and parcel, and as such, each and every living entity is His eternal, transcendental servitor. The natural position of one who is part and parcel is to render service to the complete whole
- Each and every one of the countless universes is full of innumerable planets with different constitutions and atmospheres. All these come from the unlimited nondual Brahman, or Complete Whole, which exists in absolute knowledge
- Everything being a part and parcel of the Complete Whole, the neophyte student will gradually realize the hymns of Isopanisad
- Neither of these partial realizations (the sat and cit portions) of the Complete Whole can help one realize ananda, or complete bliss. Without such realization of ananda, knowledge of the Absolute Truth is incomplete
- Neither the impersonalists nor the yogi can have real peace and satisfaction, but the devotee can become fully peaceful and satisfied because of his association with the complete whole
- Sri Vidura said: O great brahmana, since the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the complete spiritual whole and is unchangeable, how is He connected with the material modes of nature and their activities?
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the S.P of God who, for the creation of the material world, accepts the three modes of nature. He is the complete whole residing within the body of everyone, and His ways are inconceivable
- The complete whole is comprised of the supreme controller, the controlled living entities, the cosmic manifestation, eternal time and karma, or activities
- The complete whole is not formless. If He is formless, or if He is less than any other thing, then He cannot be the complete whole. The complete whole must have everything within our experience and beyond our experience, otherwise it cannot be complete
- The completeness of human life can be realized only when one engages in the service of the Complete Whole
- The limbs of the body do not act for self-satisfaction but for the satisfaction of the complete whole. Similarly, the living entity who acts for satisfaction of the supreme whole and not for personal satisfaction is the perfect sannyasi, the perfect yogi
- The reason the Lord uses these words param avyayam is that although He permeates everything by means of His transcendental energies, He remains eternally unchanged and the complete whole