Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Complaining about Krsna
Pages in category "Complaining about Krsna"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- All the gopi friends of Yasoda & Rohini enjoyed the naughty childish activities of Krsna & Balarama in Vrndavana. In order to enjoy further transcendental bliss, they all assembled and went to mother Yasoda to lodge complaints against the restless boys
- Although Krsna cheated the young unmarried gopis and made them stand naked before Him and enjoyed joking words with them, and although He treated them just like dolls and stole their garments, they were still pleased with Him and never lodged complaints
- Another day, when Krsna and Balarama were playing with Their friends, all the boys joined Balarama and complained to mother Yasoda that Krsna had eaten clay
- If You (Krsna) insist on putting this proposal to us (the gopis), which is impossible to perform, then certainly we will have to go to Nanda Maharaja and lodge a complaint against You
- If you (the gopis) do not come here and if you lodge complaints with My (Krsna's) father (Nanda Maharaja), I shall not care anyway, for I know My father is old and cannot take any action against Me
- On hearing this, mother Yasoda caught hold of Krsna's hand and said, "My dear Krsna, why have You eaten earth in a solitary place? Just see, all Your friends, including Balarama, are complaining about You"
- One resident of Mathura requested her father, She complained that Krsna had completely stolen her mind. In this incident there is a mixture of conjugal love and parental love, but there is no incompatibility
- The elder gopis said, "Now just see how your boy (Krsna) is hearing these complaints. All day He simply makes arrangements to steal our butter and yogurt, and now He is sitting just like a very silent good boy. Just see His face"
- Their (Krsna and Balarama's) playmates complained, "Krsna is leaving us just at the point when our playing is at the summit. Next time we shall not allow Him to leave"