Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
compatible | compatibility
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Incompatible (52 P)
Pages in category "Compatible"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- According to certain expert opinions, in the ecstasy of conjugal love the feelings of chivalry known as yuddha-vira and dharma-vira are the only compatible additions
- According to some expert opinions, the ecstasy of neutral love is always compatible with devotional service in chivalry
- Actually with such meetings between two friends, there are so many feelings involved that it is difficult to ascertain when these feelings are actually becoming compatible and when they are becoming incompatible
- Although there are gulfs of differences between them, with the ecstasy of parental affection a mixture of laughter, compassion or dread is compatible
- For a human being, agricultural produce, fruits and milk are sufficient and compatible foodstuffs. The human society should give more attention to animal protection
- Formerly marriage was a religious ceremony. Marriage was, this boy and this girl should be married, it is a religious function where the father and mother will see their horoscope and see if they are compatible, they will agree, they will live peacefully
- In the ecstasy of ghastliness in devotional service, feelings of neutral love, laughter or servitude are compatible, whereas feelings of conjugal union and fraternity are incompatible
- In this portion (of Nectar of Devotion), Srila Rupa Gosvami further describes these ecstasies of devotional feelings, some being compatible and others incompatible with one another
- The above analysis is a sample of the study of rasabhasa, or incompatible mixing of rasas. This transcendental science of rasabhasa can thoroughly explain the humors in ecstatic love which are compatible and incompatible with one another
- The following is a scientific analysis of the compatibility and incompatibility of the mixtures of these various rasas, or loving moods
- The study of compatibility and incompatibility sometimes becomes very involved, and a hint of why this is so is given as follows. When a friend meets another friend, the mellow produced out of that meeting is generally taken as very palatable
- The topic of incompatibility is a very important one, and those who are pure devotees always expect to find perfect compatibility in descriptions of the different relationships with the Personality of Godhead
- When in the ecstasy of a serving humor there are manifestations of dread, neutral love or chivalry (such as dharma-vira and dana-vira), the result is compatible
- When in the rasa of neutral love (santa-rasa) there are found traces of ghastliness or astonishment, the result is compatible. When with this neutral love there are manifestations of conjugal love, chivalry, anger or dread, the result is incompatible
- With the ecstasy of anger in devotional service a mixture of compassion or chivalry is compatible, whereas a mixture of laughter, conjugal union or dread is completely incompatible
- With the ecstasy of compassion in devotional service a mixture of anger or parental love is compatible, whereas a mixture of laughter, conjugal love or astonishment is always incompatible
- With the ecstasy of devotion in astonishment a mixture of chivalry or neutral love is compatible, whereas a mixture of anger or dread is always incompatible
- With the ecstasy of devotion in conjugal love a mixture of laughter or fraternity is compatible
- With the ecstasy of devotional chivalry a mixture of astonishment, laughter or servitude is compatible, whereas a mixture of dread or conjugal love is incompatible
- With the ecstasy of devotional laughter a mixture of dread, conjugal love or parental love is compatible, whereas a mixture of compassion or ghastliness is incompatible
- With the ecstasy of dread in devotional service a mixture of ghastliness or compassion is compatible
- With the ecstasy of fraternal love a mixture of conjugal love, laughter or chivalry is highly compatible. With the same fraternal love, a mixture of dread or parental love is most incompatible