Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
commodities | commodity
Pages in category "Commodity"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A man belonging to the mercantile community (vanik) is always interested in earning money. Sometimes he enters the forest to acquire some cheap commodities like wood and earth and sell them in the city at good prices
- Apart from other commodities, just hear about his offering of coconuts. A coconut is sold at the rate of five gandas each
- I was visiting the Krsna consciousness farm in British Columbia, and on the road we were passing large herds of beef cows. We were discussing that the farmer thinks of these cows not as spirit souls but as commodities
- In times of distress the government artificially inflates the currency by simply printing papers, and this artificially raises the price of commodities, and the general condition of the citizens becomes very precarious
- Manufacturing enterprises by human society are in the mode of darkness because factually there is no necessity for the commodities manufactured
- Modern civilization and economic development are creating a new situation of poverty and scarcity with the result of blackmailing the consumer's commodities
- That Narada Muni can deliver the Supreme Lord does not mean that the Lord is like a commodity that can be delivered to any person
- The modern economy is, "Engage people in hard working to produce, and by artificial cheating, secure the goods, commodities" This is modern economy. So a worker is getting three thousand dollar per month, but he is getting paper
- The price of commodities becomes artificially inflated because of bad money, or artificial currency notes. Bad money drives away good money
- The supplies of Advaita Acarya were inexhaustible and indestructible. As many goods and commodities as He used, just as many again appeared
- The wicked minded asuras said: Who are you, O pretty girl? Whose wife or daughter are you, and what can be the object of your appearing before us? Why do you tantalize us, unfortunate as we are, with the priceless commodity of your beauty?
- There is no bar for anyone in any part of the creation to chant and glorify the Lord by the particular name of the Lord as it is locally understood. They are all auspicious, and one should not distinguish such names of the Lord as material commodities
- To have unrestricted sex life, the karmis work very hard. They have concluded that the best course is to have sex with any woman and simply pay the price for her, as though she were a mercantile commodity