Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
commentator | commentators | commentator's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Commentators on Srimad Bhagavatam (4 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Commentator"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- According to Sripada Sridhara Svami, the original commentator on the Bhagavatam, there is not always a devastation after the change of every Manu
- All the commentaries in the market, they are simply presentation of the particular commentator's personal view. That is not Bhagavad-gita. If you want to understand Bhagavad-gita, then you should understand as they are said
- Because the commentators do not know this science of Krsna, they hide Krsna and divide His personality from His mind or from His body. Although this is sheer ignorance of the science of Krsna, some men make profit out of misleading people
- Bhagavad-gita cannot be interpreted by foolish commentators. It must be studied through the parampara system, acarya upasanam. One must worship the acarya and learn from him what is Bhagavad-gita. Acaryavan puruso veda
- Some commentator says that when he (Ajamila ) chanted "Narayana," then all his reaction of sinful life immediately disappeared and he remembered real Narayana. Because he, in his boyhood, was trained up as a Vaisnava by his father
- Some commentators say that due to being touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, the tree immediately became alive
- Sometimes commentators say that the word kuruksetra in the first verse of the Bhagavad-gita refers to one's body, but we do not accept this
- Sometimes unscrupulous commentators distort the meaning of what is clearly stated here: that all devotional service should be offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- There are many commentators, they deviate from Krsna. I do not know why. That is their nefarious motive
- There are so many commentators on Bhagavad-gita, but nobody has pointed out what is the real business of Bhagavad-gita
- These rascal so-called commentators, they want to avoid Krsna. Therefore this Krsna consciousness movement is a challenge to these rascals. It is a challenge that "You want to make Krsna without Krsna. This is nonsense