Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
commenced | commencement | commences | commencing | commence
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Commenced"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Before commencing the great epic Srimad-Bhagavatam, Sri Vyasadeva realized the whole truth by trance in devotion
- Brahma said: The auspicious period known as abhijit, which is most opportune for victory, commenced at midday and has all but passed; therefore, in the interest of Your (Varahadeva's) friends, please dispose of this formidable foe (Hiranyaksa) quickly
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) was greatly pleased to have the garland signifying the order of the Lord, and then and there I commenced to write this book (Sri Caitanya-caritamrta)
- I was greatly pleased to have the garland signifying the order of the Lord, and then and there I commenced to write this book
- In Kali-yuga vice increases to such a point that at the termination of the yuga the Supreme Lord Himself appears as the Kalki avatara, vanquishes the demons, saves His devotees, and commences another Satya-yuga