Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
collection | collections
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Collection"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- After the Battle of Kuruksetra the state treasury was exhausted, and therefore there was no surplus fund except the fund from tax collection and fines. Such funds were sufficient only for the state budget
- Although the devotees of Lord Siva are able to obtain many material acquisitions, we should know that such devotees are simply collecting products manufactured by the three qualities
- Another principle is that those who are brahmacaris, they should sacrifice all of their income and collection for the Krishna Consciousness Movement
- Do not be discouraged if so far the collections have not been very great in terms of money. More important than the results is the activity. Krsna wants to see that you are fully engaged with all sincerity in preaching His glories
- Don't be disappointed that the whole day you work, you got no collection, and nobody was interested in Krsna consciousness. No. Don't be disappointed. You have worked sincerely the whole day, that is your credit
- He (Krsna) convinced them (the cowherd boys) that one who is engaged in collecting or begging should not think that he will be successful everywhere. He may be unsuccessful in some places, but that should not be cause for disappointment
- Henceforward all collections for Vrindaban Temple Construction should be deposited in this newly opened fund account
- I am surprised to know that the actual collection was $1,750 and the doctors and lawyers, etc. have taken more than $1,000. Anyway, something is better than nothing. Whatever we have got will be used for Krishna's service
- I am travelling all over the country and whenever there is some collection I transfer the money by mail transfer
- I could have recommended something for you, but you could not reply me a proper account, what was collected and what was spent
- I have made a Bhaktivedanta Book Trust. That is my will, and I have given my will that fifty percent of the collection should be spent for reprinting the books and fifty percent should be spent for spreading the movement
- I have made a trust will in which fifty percent of the collection is spent for reprinting the books, and fifty percent is spent for spreading this movement
- I may inform you that we have received the permission for constructing our Juhu temple. I want that your collection should be sent there so that the buildings may be completed as soon as possible
- If a king neglects to give such instructions (how to observe the divisions of varna and ashram) and is simply satisfied with levying taxes, then those who share in the collection are liable to share in the impious activities of the general masses
- Krsna consciousness movement will transform these uncivilized men to real civilization. Their civilization is now compact in masonry work, collecting stones and bricks and piling them. This much, their civilization
- Krsna said, "While collecting the dried wood, we entered the dense forest and by chance became lost"
- Now that our ISKCON is growing into a huge, worldwide organization, it has come to my attention that sometimes centers are printing my literature, taking collection and spending all outside the jurisdiction of the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- Now you have in stock about 10,000 copies of KRSNA, face value of which is about $75,000, so kindly try to collect as much as possible and send your weekly collections to this deposit fund
- Regarding collection from the public: I think you should take special license or permission from the authority because as a religious society, we can collect in such a way
- Regarding your nice Sankirtana collections, this should be kept in a separate account so that it may help in some great emergency. You should become a little spendthrift. I know that you do this, but still I am reminding you
- Simply we have to work and people will give contribution for this good cause. It is better to get money by collections than to work
- Since leaving India, I have not heard from you. Gurudas has written that the work has stopped in Vrndaban for want of finances. What is the position of your collections in Delhi? I am arranging to collect and send money from here for the Vrindaban project
- So if there is shortage of money for maintenance, I have no objection if you divert some of the money from advertisements collection to improve the sanitary and health conditions
- Such funds (from tax collection and fines) were sufficient only for the state budget, and having no excess fund, the King was anxious to get more wealth in some other way in order to perform the horse sacrifice
- That brahmacari rules and regulation are there in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, that he would go door to door for collecting alms for his spiritual master
- The cultivation of knowledge by philosophical speculation, the collection of mundane opulence by the advancement of fruitive activities, and the desire for yoga-siddhis, material perfections, are all contrary to the principles of devotional service
- Their expenditure is at my direction. Not a single paisa they can spend in their own discretion. They are laboring hard to get this collection, but the money is mine. This is the arrangement
- There is no scarcity of material, so we may distribute the message regularly, never mind it is not so highly printed. So far collections is concerned of the sales proceeds of Back To Godhead
- They shall operate wherever they are allocated, that they shall only sell books, no collecting without selling books, and that, above the wholesale price of the book, any profit there is must be given at least 50% to the local temple
- This lamentation you have got is not good. Brahma-bhutah prasannatma na socati na kanksati. This is not Krishna consciousness. Do not lament, but go on with your collecting engagement enthusiastically
- Those who collect contributions on behalf of ISKCON should be very careful not to use even a farthing of the collection for any purpose other than the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Those young boys are living as true brahmacaris. Brahmacari's business is to study and then go to make some collection on behalf of the guru. This is very good engagement for them
- Thus the Lord's bodily features are compared to the clouds of the rainy season. The devotees enjoy the Lord's beauty because it is a collection of all kinds of beauties
- Whatever amount you have collected, that also deposit in this account. But the main point is whether any negotiations or settlement
- When the Deity is coming out, the servitors in the temple put forward the daily accounts before Them: so much was the collection, so much was the expenditure
- While Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was picking up the straws and grains of sand, He said, "I shall gather everyone's collection, and I shall ask whoever has collected less than all the others to pay a fine of sweet cakes and sweet rice"