Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Closing Our Branches, Centers And Temples
Pages in category "Closing Our Branches, Centers And Temples"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A center without a Deity can be closed, but a center with a Deity if closed it is a great offense. The Deity is not an idol; it is Krsna. We cannot say to Krsna personally, now go away
- Any center we open cannot be closed at any cost, what to speak of the Calcutta center
- As for your suggestion to open one store, I have no objection as long as the regulative principles are strictly followed. But there must be a solid basis for such business venture, not that once started we lose everything and close
- Churches are being closed. Similarly, if you do not keep yourself fit to preach, then your temples will be all closed in due course of time. Without preaching, you'll not feel enthused to continue the temple worship
- Closing a temple we cannot do. It becomes a farce and is against the bhakti cult. Our principle must be to carefully consider before opening any temple, and once opened it cannot be closed
- I am not at all in favor of closing such a temple. Stay there in that building somehow or other, and if you like, you may also open a center in Guadalajara
- I am very glad you want to start your own press, but one thing is that you cannot close it once it is begun. When your own press is very sound and established beyond doubt, then you may call back Yogesvara
- I do not wish that Gurukula should be closed down in Dallas. So you kindly arrange to send your child back to Gurukula. One thing is at least for the time being, you must arrange to pay the tuition for your child
- I do not wish that the Gurukula should be closed. Please work combinedly and endeavour with great determination to keep it going on nicely
- I have already explained that once a temple is opened it cannot be closed. Before opening we must consider very carefully
- I have given order that once a temple is opened it cannot be closed under any circumstance. This is bhakti cult. In whatever condition I will depend on Krishna
- I want that the Nairobi center is maintained, not closed. As sannyasi you can come and go, but my only ambition is that the center may not be closed
- If we open so many centers and then later there is difficulty to maintain them because insufficient men, or if we have to close them, then what is the use. We are not after so many centers, but we want to make devotees, pure devotees of Krishna
- No GBC man can whimsically do anything without consulting Prabhupada, especially in the matter of opening a temple & closing an old one. Such activities must be absolutely regulated & cannot be done without consultation of Prabhupada & other GBC
- Now that the Dallas Gurukula has been closed we have opened many smaller regional Gurukulas on some of our farming communities, such as our farms in Vancouver, Pennsylvania, and also Mississippi as well as others
- Once opened it cannot be closed. Somehow or other you have to manage to continue the temple worship. That is the devotional cult. If they are closed and it is impossible to re-open, then what can be done?
- Only under very extraordinary conditions can a temple be closed when there is consultation. Even then a temple is not to be eliminated but moved to an other place
- Our propaganda is opening temples, and you are closing them. We are not for closing but for increasing. I do not approve of this. If possible the Edinburgh temple must be re-opened again
- Regarding the closing of Zurich center, that's all right. Don't make competition
- Regarding the rumor about New Vrindaban closing, do not try to divert your attention to all these rumors. Rumor is rumor. When New Vrindaban by the wish of Krishna is started, let us go on with the business. I can understand why the rumor was broadcast
- Regarding your opening another school, if you can do it, I have no objection. But, it is a great responsibility. To open for a few days, and then close it is not good
- Since the temple is started, the temple cannot be closed on any day. This is the serious business of opening a center. In no case, even in the most urgent case, the temple cannot be closed even for a single day
- So far Calcutta branch is concerned, it cannot be closed. It must be maintained. You have got permits for five men, and all of these men must go to Mayapur immediately and perform Sankirtan day and night
- We do not have so many men; it requires at least five men to maintain a center, so I approve of your plan to close the center and travel in South Africa
- We should always feel when we open a temple that the Deity is living and not dead stone or wood. It is a great offense. Before opening a temple it must be considered a hundred times, and after opening it cannot be closed
- We should concentrate on developing the existing centers nicely rather than randomly opening new ones. If a temple has to close down it is a great discredit. So we should work in such a way that all our centers may prosper
- What you have said about considering a thousand times before opening a temple, that I want. Not that you should open a temple whimsically, and then close whimsically