Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"clearly says"|"clearly say"|"clearly said"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Clearly Said"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Acceptance of service rendered by a woman may appear very pleasing, but one should be very cautious in accepting such service because it is clearly said that woman is the gateway to death, or forgetfulness of one's self
- Arjava means simplicity. A brahmana is not supposed to be crooked and duplicity. No. Simple. It is said even the enemy wants to know something from him, he will clearly say, "It is this." That is called simplicity
- In answer to Arjuna's question, Krsna clearly says that he who concentrates upon His personal form and who worships Him with faith and devotion is to be considered most perfect in yoga
- In her reception of Maharaja Dusmanta, Sakuntala clearly said, "Your Majesty may stay here, and you may accept whatever reception I can offer." Thus she indicated that she wanted Maharaja Dusmanta as her husband
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is repeatedly and clearly said that the essence of religion in the Age of Kali is the chanting of the holy name of Krsna
- In the Bhagavad-gita (9.25) it is clearly said that those who worship none but Lord Krsna, the supreme cause of all causes, reach Him in His spiritual sky
- In the Bhagavad-gita (9.25) it is clearly said that those who worship the pitrs, or forefathers, attain the planets of the forefathers, that the gross materialists who make plans to remain here stay in this world
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.20-23) it is clearly said that those who are mad after material enjoyment approach the different demigods for temporary benefits, which are meant for men with a poor fund of knowledge
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta (Antya 7.11) it is clearly said, krsna-sakti vina nahe tara pravartana: without being authorized by Krsna, one cannot preach the holy name of the Lord throughout the entire world
- In the Upanisads it is clearly said that the Supreme Personality of Godhead can never be known simply by working very hard and taxing the good brain, nor can He be known simply by mental speculation and jugglery of words
- In the Vedic hymns, it is clearly said that first of all Narayana cast a glance over matter and thus there was creation. Before creation, there was neither Brahma nor Siva, and what to speak of others
- It is clearly said that this Bhagavatam is the original commentary on the Brahma-sutras
- It may be clearly said that the understanding of a woman is always inferior to the understanding of a man
- So one point is very important. People are sometimes amazed, "Where is the soul?" Now it is clearly said here, hrdayat: "from the core of the heart." Therefore soul is existing within the heart
- Such a mentality is only for shameless persons. Here it is clearly said, "When I come to confess my sinful activities I become ashamed"
- Sukadeva Gosvami has very clearly said that the isvara, or supreme controller, may sometimes violate His own instructions, but this is possible only for the controller Himself, not for the followers
- The first commandment is violated. It is clearly said, "Thou shalt not kill." But when I ask any Christian, "Why you are killing?" He cannot give me any satisfactory answer
- The temporary material body is certainly a foreign dress. The Bhagavad-gita (2.20) clearly says that after the destruction of the material body the living entity is not annihilated, nor does he lose his identity