Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Clear, simple understanding" |"clear state of understanding" |"clear to understand" |"clear understanding" |"clear, sober status of understanding" |"clearer understanding" |"clearly understand" |"clearly understandable" |"clearly understanding" |"clearly understands" |"understand Me very clearly" |"understand clearly" |"understand everything very clearly" |"understand it clearly" |"understand the future very clearly" |"understand them very clearly" |"understand these three items clearly" |"understand things clearly" |"understand this clearly" |"understand very clearly" |"understanding things very clearly" |"understands clearly"
Pages in category "Clear Understanding"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A sannyasi is one who has clearly understood, through advancement in knowledge, that Brahman - he, the person himself - is the soul, not the body
- After smarana-dasa or samadhi has fully developed, the soul comes to understand his original constitutional position. At that time he can perfectly & clearly understand his eternal relationship with Krsna. That is called sampatti-dasa, perfection of life
- All the Mayavadi sannyasis said, "Your Holiness, kindly know from us that we actually have no quarrel with Your refutation of these meanings, for You have given a clear understanding of the sutras"
- Anyone who understands Krsna's appearance, disappearance and activities, all these transcendental things, he goes back to the kingdom of Godhead after leaving this body. Now this fact should be clearly understood
- Because you have submitted, it is not that you have to understand something dogmatic. No. Submission must be there, but at the same time, you should have clear understanding
- By clearly understanding from authorities like the sage Maitreya, one can become situated in real knowledge, and the disturbed mind can thus be fixed on the progressive path
- Clear understanding of material nature, the Supersoul, the individual soul and their interrelation makes one eligible to become liberated and turn to the spiritual atmosphere without being forced to return to this material nature
- Clearly understand from him what is our position. Whether he is going to accept the money continually or does not like to accept it
- If you kindly try to understand this philosophy of the Supreme Person as described in Bhagavad-gita, 8th chapter, you will understand our activities more clearly
- In material existence so-called intelligence is actually ignorance. When intelligence is cleared up, it is called buddhi-yoga. In other words, when intelligence is dovetailed with the desires of Krsna, it is called buddhi-yoga or bhakti-yoga
- It should be clearly understood by you that the registration cannot be applied for unless my express sanction is there
- Maharaja Prthu's speech was very beautiful, full of metaphorical language, clearly understandable and very pleasing to hear. His words were all grave and certain
- Maharaja Prthu's speech was very beautiful, full of metaphorical language, clearly understandable and very pleasing to hear. His words were all grave and certain. It appears that when he spoke, he expressed his personal realization of the Absolute Truth
- Maharaja Prthu's words, which were nicely composed in highly metaphorical ornamental language, were pleasing to hear and were not only mellow but also very clearly understandable and without doubt or ambiguity
- The example of clear understanding is there in the Bhagavad-gita itself, in the way the teaching is understood by Arjuna, who heard the Gita directly from the Lord
- The example of Kardama Muni should be understood very clearly; a person whose main concern is Krsna consciousness, even if he is entrapped in household life, should always be ready to leave household enticement as soon as possible
- The highest perfection of human life is to attain the brahminical qualification, then everything will be clearly understood: what is God, what I am, what is my relationship with God, what is this world
- The mode of goodness, which is the clear, sober status of understanding the Personality of Godhead and which is generally called vasudeva, or consciousness, becomes manifest in the mahat-tattva
- There may be some difficulty in understanding that both the gopis and Kamsa achieved the same goal, so this point should be clearly understood, because the attitudes of Kamsa and Sisupala were different from that of the gopis
- This Hare Krsna maha-mantra is so powerful, you understand or do not understand, if you go on chanting regularly, one day you will come to the platform - you will clearly understand what is the meaning of God. This is Hare Krsna movement