Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Circles"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- In highly educated circles of scholarly people in the universities they are taking interest very rapidly in our Krsna Consciousness movement
- In Pulaha-asrama is the Gandaki River, which is the best of all rivers. The salagrama-sila, the marble pebbles, purify all those places. On each and every marble pebble, up and down, circles like navels are visible
- In the beginning of the pauganda age there is a very nice reddish luster on His (Krsna's) lips, His abdomen is very thin, and on His neck are circles like those on a conchshell
- Learned circles do not appreciate the king's utilizing public endeavor for his own benefit. His duty is to give protection to the citizens instead. The king should not become such a rogue that he exploits the citizens for his own benefit
- Learned circles have positively concluded that the infallible purpose of the advancement of knowledge, namely austerities, study of the Vedas, sacrifice, chanting of hymns and charity, culminates in the transcendental descriptions of the Lord
- O king of sharp-edged swords, you are engaged by the SPG. Please cut the soldiers of my enemies to pieces. O shield marked with a hundred brilliant moonlike circles, please cover the eyes of the sinful enemies. Pluck out their sinful eyes
- Our movement is a genuine movement and we are being accepted as such by the higher educational circles all over the world
- The sun is considered to be the eye of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda, and it also has a specific orbit within which it circles. Similarly, all other planets have their specific orbits. But together all of them encircle the polestar
- The yogic process is to control the air passing within the body in different places called sat-cakra, the six circles of air circulation
- There are six circles of the movement of the life air, and the intelligent bhakti-yogi should search out these places with intelligence and in a meditative mood. Among these, mentioned above is the svadhisthana-cakra, or the powerhouse of the life air
- These books are being appreciated by the professors in university and highly learned circles, and common men also
- This poor fund of knowledge, even in the so-called learned circles of the world, is killing the vitality of human energy, & the awful result is being keenly felt. Yet the foolish materialistic men do not care about what is going to happen in the next life
- You are well known and worshiped in learned circles. How dare you kill this brahmana, who is a saintly, sinless person, well versed in Vedic knowledge? Killing him would be like destroying the embryo within the womb or killing a cow
- Your proposals for increasing our popularity and familiarity among influential circles in the U.S. is very good