Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
charmed | charm | charming | charmingly | charmer
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Charming"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Along the way he (Svayambhuva Manu) saw the prosperity of the tranquil seers' beautiful hermitages on both the charming banks of the Sarasvati, the river so agreeable to saintly persons
- Another gopi said to her friends, "My dear friends, the cows are also charmed as soon as they hear the transcendental sound of the flute of Krsna"
- Aquatic birds such as swans, ducks, water chickens, and cranes become greatly excited by the fragrance of lotus flowers, and the charming sound of bumblebees fills the air
- At the sight of his own daughter, Brahma was bewildered by her charms and shamelessly ran up to her in the form of a stag when she took the form of a hind
- Her (Devahuti's) countenance shone, with beautiful teeth and charming eyebrows. Her eyes, distinguished by lovely moist corners, defeated the beauty of lotus buds. Her face was surrounded by dark curling tresses
- His (Caitanya's) own madness frightened him because he thought that he was being haunted by a ghost. As he was about to seek a ghost charmer, he met Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and the other devotees on the beach
- His (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) loins and hips encircled by a girdle, He stands on the lotus of His devotee's heart. He is most charming to look at, and His serene aspect gladdens the eyes and souls of the devotees who behold Him
- His nose was prominent, and His head was covered with a gem-studded crown. A charming necklace hung between His stout arms, and His neck was adorned with the gem known by the name Kaustubha
- If anyone wants to be aloof from sex attraction, he must see the charming smile and fascinating eyebrows of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If one is not Krsna conscious, all these rascaldom becomes charming. When one is Krsna conscious these things are not appeal
- Immediately afterward (Kardama Muni impregnated Devahuti with nine discharges of semen), on the same day, Devahuti gave birth to nine female children, all charming in every limb and fragrant with the scent of the red lotus flower
- In India still, there are many snake charmer. They, simply by mantra, they can get out the poison. Materially if it is possible, how much it is possible in spiritual?
- In the twelfth incarnation, the Lord appeared as Dhanvantari, and in the thirteenth He allured the atheists by the charming beauty of a woman and gave nectar to the demigods to drink
- It (the castle created in the sky by Kardama Muni) was further embellished with wreaths of charming flowers that attracted sweetly humming bees and with tapestries of linen, silk and various other fabrics
- The bereavement of material existence immediately subsides when one sees the charming smile of the Lord
- The charming brows of the Supreme Personality of Godhead protect the sages and devotees from being charmed by material lust and sex attraction
- The conditioned soul is shackled by the charming beauty of a woman, by her solitary embraces and talks of so-called love, and by the sweet words of his small children. Thus he forgets his real identity
- The envious man is more dangerous than a snake because a snake can be subdued by charming mantras or by some herbs, but an envious person cannot be pacified by any means
- The inhabitants of Vaikuntha travel in their airplanes made of lapis lazuli, emerald and gold. Although crowded by their consorts, who have large hips and beautiful smiling faces, they cannot be stimulated to passion by their mirth and beautiful charms
- The snake can be charmed or controlled by mantras and herbs, but a person who is envious cannot be controlled by anyone
- The yogi should also meditate on the Lord's arched eyebrows, which are manifested by His internal potency in order to charm the sex-god for the good of the sages
- There (in the large palace within the water of the Karana Ocean) were many thousands of pillars and columns made of valuable jewels, and the glaring effulgence of those columns was so beautiful that Arjuna was charmed by it
- There are many instances in the history of the world of a great conqueror's being captivated by the charms of a Cleopatra. One has to study the captivating potency of woman, and man's attraction for that potency
- There are snake charmer. They chant mantras, and they apply some herb, and the snake come under subjugation. But khalah kena nivaryate: "But the snake-like man, he cannot be subdued at any cost"
- When Prakasananda Sarasvati saw the Lord, he and his disciples also joined the chanting with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Prakasananda Sarasvati was charmed by the Lord's dancing and ecstatic love and by the transcendental beauty of His body
- When the bodily features are delicate and expertly curved, and when the eyebrows are very beautifully agitated, the ornament of feminine charm, called lalita alankara, is manifest