Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Charity to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Distributing Charity for Devotional Service to God (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Charity to God"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Although the Personality of Godhead is so great that the goddess of fortune is always under His command for enjoyment, He still extended His hands to take charity from Maharaj Bali
- As far as charity is concerned, it is plain that charity should be given to the devotees of Krsna who are engaged in His devotional service to spread the Krsna philosophy, or Krsna consciousness, throughout the world
- Bali Maharaja did not get back all his material possessions merely because of his charity to the Lord
- Bali Maharaja was prepared to give everything to Lord Visnu, and Sukracarya, being a professional priest, might have been anxiously waiting, doubting whether there had been any such instance in history in which one had given everything in charity
- The established rule is that whatever we do, whatever we eat, whatever we sacrifice or whatever we give in charity must be done to the full satisfaction of the Lord
- The mahatmas have shown the perfect path of charity: devotional service to the Lord. If anyone ignores this path and instead builds hospitals, his effort to help humanity is a mere pretense