Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Chanting for Krsna
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Chanting for Krsna"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- After this incident, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, surrounded by His dear friends & the animals, returned to His home. As usual, the gopis began to chant the glorious pastimes of Lord Krsna with great feeling, for they were chanting from the heart
- Any moment, any time you spend for thinking of Krsna, working for Krsna, chanting for Krsna, eating for Krsna, dancing for Krsna, that time is saved
- In our society everything is open. There is no secrecy. We worship Krsna, we think of Krsna, we work for Krsna, we glorify Krsna, we chant for Krsna, we dedicate our life for Krsna. That's all
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is repeatedly and clearly said that the essence of religion in the Age of Kali is the chanting of the holy name of Krsna
- In this age the medicine for delivering the conditioned souls from miserable, materialistic way of life is prescribed in the sastras. What is that? Harer nama, simply chanting of the holy name of Hari, Hare Krsna
- In your old age you cannot work actively in propaganda work, therefore you should take advantage of the chanting and krsnakatha of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- It is better for you to go home, simply talk about Me (Krsna) & think of Me, & by this process of constantly remembering Me & chanting My names you will surely be elevated to the spiritual platform. There is no need to stand near Me. Please go back home
- She (Candrakanti) always engaged herself in meditating on the transcendental form of the Lord & always chanted the glories of the Lord. She did not desire to accept anyone else as her husband. She had firmly decided that only Krsna would be her husband
- Some of the people following the Lord were crying. Some were laughing, some dancing and some chanting. Indeed, some of them were rolling on the ground, exclaiming "Krsna! Krsna"
- Some people were filling the pots, and others were washing the rooms, but everyone was engaged in chanting the holy name of Krsna and Hari
- Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead's messages are in themselves virtuous when properly heard and chanted
- Such an empowered person would request everyone and anyone - whomever he saw - to chant the holy name of Krsna. In this way all the villagers would also become devotees of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The beauty is that the Pandavas have not lost their faith and love for You (Krsna), in spite of all these tribulations. In fact, they are always thinking of You and chanting Your name in ecstatic friendship
- The creeper greatly expands in the Goloka Vrndavana planet, and there it produces the fruit of love for Krsna. Although remaining in the material world, the gardener regularly sprinkles the creeper with the water of hearing and chanting
- The crowd made a tumultuous vibration, chanting "Jaya Gauracandra! Jaya Sri Krsna Caitanya!" Then the people began to chant, "Wonderful! Wonderful"
- The denizens of heaven were very much pleased, and they offered their respects by chanting in glorification of the Lord and showering Him with flowers, accepting the victory with great appreciation
- The elephants whose bodies were touched by the water splashed by the Lord (Caitanya) began to chant "Krsna! Krsna!" and dance and sing in ecstasy
- The gopis dressed themselves very luxuriantly and sat in bull-driven carts, chanting the glories of Krsna's pastimes. The brahmanas, assembled there to act as priests for Govardhana-puja, offered their blessings to the cowherd men and their wives
- The twentieth branch of the Caitanya tree was Haridasa Thakura. His character was wonderful. He used to chant the holy name of Krsna 300,000 times a day without fail
- There is no difference between chanting for Krsna consciousness and working for Krsna consciousness
- They (the citizens of Mathura) began to chant the victory glorification of Lord Krsna. When Lord Krsna entered the city after the victory, many bugles, conches and kettledrums sounded
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may Lord Cakradhara protect Your front; may Lord Gadadhara protect Your back; may Lord Madhusudana, who carries a bow in His hand, protect Your right side; may Lord Ajana protect Your left side
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may Lord Haladhara protect You from all sides; may the Personality of Godhead known as Hrsikesa protect all Your senses; may Lord Narayana protect Your life airs
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may Lord Kesava protect Your heart; may Lord Isa protect Your chest; may Lord Surya protect Your neck; may Lord Visnu protect Your arms; may Lord Urukrama protect Your face; may Lord Isvara protect Your head
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may Lord Urugaya with His conchshell protect You on all sides; may the Personality of Godhead Upendra protect You from above; may Lord Tarksya protect You on the ground
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may the Lord of Svetadvipa, Narayana, protect the core of Your heart; may Lord Yogesvara protect Your mind; may Lord Prsnigarbha protect Your intelligence; and may the Supreme Personality of God protect Your soul
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: My dear Krsna, may the Lord who is known as Aja protect Your legs; may Lord Maniman protect Your knees; may Lord Yajna protect Your thighs; may Lord Acyuta protect Your upper waist; may Lord Hayagriva protect Your abdomen
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: When You (Krsna) are sitting, may Lord Narayana give You all protection; and while You are eating, may the Lord of all sacrifices give You all protection
- Yasoda and Rohini chanted: While You (Krsna) are playing, may Lord Govinda protect You from all sides, and when You are sleeping, may Lord Madhava protect You from all danger; when You are walking, may the Lord of Vaikuntha protect You from falling down