Category:Change of Heart
"change in heart" |"change in the heart" |"change of heart" |"change of his heart" |"change the heart" |"changing the heart"
Pages in category "Change of Heart"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- After the extinction of the fire of misunderstanding (a tremendous change of heart can take place by which the complete misunderstanding between the human nations created by politicians can at once be extinguished), other profits will follow
- As Sukadeva Gosvami began his prayer by discussing the word yat-kirtanam, so also Lord Caitanya recommended that simply by glorifying the Lord's holy name, a tremendous change of heart can take place
- If a person does not cry or exhibit bodily changes after chanting the holy name of God without offense, it is to be understood that he is hardhearted and that therefore his heart does not change even after he chants the holy name of God, Hare Krsna
- If the leadership of world affairs is entrusted to the devotees of God, for which a worldwide organization under the name & style of ISKCON has been started, by the grace of the Almighty there can be a change of heart in human beings all over the world
- The devotees of the Lord are able authorities to effect such a change (a change of heart in human beings) by purifying the dust-worn minds of the people in general
- The government failed to change the hearts of the citizens from indulging in sinful life, so instead of losing the taxes they collect to inflate the treasury, they have decided to manufacture liquor to supply to the citizens who hanker after it
- The mass of people in general are tools in the hands of the modern politicians and leaders of the people. If there is a change of heart of the leaders only, certainly there will be a radical change in the atmosphere of the world
- The words of Krsna are so attractive that they can immediately change the heart of even His opponent
- We are confident that if the transcendental message of Srimad-Bhagavatam is received only by the leading men of the world, certainly there will be a change of heart, and naturally the people in general will follow them
- With the progress of devotional service, the reaction of change in the heart is exhibited by gradual detachment from the sense of material enjoyment by a false sense of lording it over the world and an increase in service attitude