Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Categories of Devotional Service to God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Categories of Devotional Service to God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- According to the devotee, attachment falls within the five categories of santa-rati, dasya-rati, sakhya-rati, vatsalya-rati and madhura-rati. These five categories arise from devotees' different attachments to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- And only when affection comes to the platform of spontaneous love is it counted in the category of pure devotional service
- Anyone who accepts the supremacy of God, the SP of G, his process of worship has to be considered in the category of bhakti-yoga. The more and more you become purified by executing the bhakti-yoga process, then you come to the real platform
- Devotional service in friendship can be divided into two categories: one is to act as the confidential servant of the Lord, and the other is to act as the well-wisher of the Lord
- Devotional service is divided into two categories - namely vidhi-marga and raga-marga. The process of becoming friends with the Lord and sacrificing everything for Him belongs to the category of raga-marga, the stage of developed devotional service
- Devotional service under the heading of raganuga can be further divided into two categories: one category is called sensuous attraction, and the other is called relationship