carpenter | carpenters | carpenter's
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Carpenter"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A carpenter is called to fight? A cow slaughterer is called to preside over the meeting? What is this? One must be fit for the business
- Apart from Bhagavad-gita, in every society a man is known according to his quality and work. For example, when a man is constructing wooden furniture, he is called a carpenter, and a man who works with an anvil and iron is called a blacksmith
- Technology means sudra. Technology is not the business of a brahmana, ksatriya, or vaisya. No. Just like blacksmith, goldsmith, carpenter, craftsman. These are technology. They are meant for the sudras
- The carpenter cannot say that "Because I have transformed this wood into such nice closet, it is mine." No. It is not yours. Similarly, who is supplying the ingredient, rascal? That is Krsna
- The vaisyas and the sudras are less important than the ksatriyas. Karna was known as the son of a carpenter, a sudra. So Draupadi avoided Karna by this plea
- There is one boy, Bhagavatananda, in Pittsburgh temple, who wants to have some new engagement and he is expert carpenter who has built many houses in New Vrindaban, so you may correspond with him if he can come to help you there