Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Career"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- If you wish to make progress further in your educational career, that will be a nice asset for our Krishna Consciousness Movement. You have a taste for psychology and divinity studies, and this is very nice
- In the Western world, there is no such thought (as in my books). They agree. So why it is revolutionary? Because there is an attempt to glorify Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Nothing more. There is no literary career
- It is not a fact that only one who diligently pursues an academic career can become a devotee. Even with no academic career, if one has full faith in the spiritual master and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he develops in spiritual life
- There are many people all over the world who claim for some time that they are husbands, political leaders or guardians, but in due course of time the Supreme Lord desires their removal from their posts, and their careers are immediately finished
- There is restriction of intermingling of woman and man. Because as soon as one falls a prey to the sex desire, then his whole career may be spoiled. May be spoiled. But if he is strongly in Krsna consciousness, there is no such chance
- They are bereft of all knowledge, in spite of any academic educational career they may pursue. Such miscreants are never candidates for satisfying the Lord
- They should read our Bhagavatam. The purports are there: They should assimilate them in their own words in a literary career
- This is temporary duty. Suppose you are a very nice brahmana or nice ksatriya, nice businessman, nice politician. Your career will be lost if you think, by joining this Krsna consciousness movement, your career will be lost. Don't think like that
- Those who are only miscreants throughout their lives are compared to demons. They are bereft of all knowledge, in spite of any academic educational career they may pursue
- We go forward on the path of knowledge by the mercy of our preceptors - from learning the alphabet up to completing our university career
- When I started Back to Godhead, it was my intention that your academic career and Rayarama's sincere service would be a good combination; unfortunately, I do not know why, you do not agree with one another
- Without this grace and mercy, one cannot compose transcendental literature. By dint of the grace of the Lord, however, even one who is unfit for a literary career can describe wonderful transcendental topics