Caranas | Cāraṇas | Caranaloka
- Celestial singers and musicians
- "celestial species of human beings"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Caranas"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Above the human form of life there are demigods, Caranas and Siddhas on up to Brahmaloka, where Lord Brahma lives, and among these demigods there are always different grades of knowledge
- All living entities are created by the Supreme Lord according to their past deeds. This includes the great sages like Bhrgu, Vyasa and Vasistha, the inhabitants of Pitrloka and Siddhaloka, the Caranas, Gandharvas and Vidyadharas
- At that time, the residents of the higher planetary system, namely the demigods, the Gandharvas, the Vidyadharas, the Siddhas and the Caranas, all being very pleased by Bali Maharaja's simple, nonduplicitous act, praised his qualities
- Citralekha, while talking, began to draw many pictures of the demigods inhabiting the higher planetary systems, then pictures of the Gandharvas, Siddhas, Caranas, Pannagas, Daityas, Vidyadharas and Yaksas, as well as many pictures of human beings
- Completely satisfied, having given up all the weapons of a ksatriya, he is always worshiped, adored and offered prayers for his exalted character and activities by such celestial beings as the Siddhas, Caranas and Gandharvas
- The angelic dancers approached, as did the Gandharvas, the Caranas, the Yaksas, the inhabitants of Kinnaraloka, the Vetalas, the inhabitants of Kimpurusa-loka, and the personal servants of Visnu like Sunanda and Kumuda
- The celestial beings such as the Siddhas, Caranas and Gandharvas, who are also known as demigods, enjoy the facilities of those four lakes
- The celestial species of human beings, like the Gandharvas, Vidyadharas, Caranas and angels, all represent His musical rhythm, and the demoniac soldiers are representations of His wonderful prowess
- The creation of the demigods is of eight varieties: (1) the demigods, (2) the forefathers, (3) the asuras, or demons, (4) the Gandharvas and Apsaras, or angels, (5) the Yaksas and Raksasas, (6) the Siddhas, Caranas and Vidyadharas
- The demigods, the forefathers, the asuras, or demons, the Gandharvas and Apsaras, or angels, the Yaksas and Raksasas, the Siddhas, Caranas and Vidyadharas, the Bhutas, Pretas and Pisacas, and the superhuman beings, celestial singers, etc
- The demons or demoniac persons - the Gandharvas, the Siddhas, the Vidyadharas, the Caranas, the Yaksas, the Raksasas, the Pisacas, the ghosts and the hobgoblins - are by nature incapable of worshiping You (Balarama) or becoming Your devotees
- The denizens of various planets, like the demigods, demons, Caranas and Siddhas, praised Vrtrasura's deed, but when they observed that Indra was in great danger, they lamented, "Alas! Alas!"
- The inhabitants of the different planetary systems, Gandharvas, Apsaras, Yaksas, Raksas, Bhutaganas, Uragas, Pasus, Pitas, Siddhas, Vidyadharas, Caranas are all covered by the universal form of the Lord at all times, namely past, present and future
- The inhabitants of the higher planets - the Siddhas, Caranas, Gandharvas, Vidyadharas, serpents, Kinnaras and Apsaras - go to that mountain to sport. Thus all the caves of the mountain are full of these denizens of the heavenly planets
- The living entities wandering within the jurisdiction of the 8,400,000 species of life get the opportunity for self-realization in the human form and gradually in such other elevated forms as those of the demigods, Kinnaras and Caranas
- The priests, the demigods, the people in general, the forefathers, the ghosts and the Caranas were all sufficiently remunerated by being offered ample gifts and respectful honor
- What to speak of human beings, even the demigods, demons, Siddhas, Gandharvas, Caranas and the various directors of the universe, the Prajapatis, have never touched You before. It is not that we are unable to understand Your identity
- While being worshiped by Yaksas, Kinnaras and Caranas, he spoke to Dhruva Maharaja, who stood before him with folded hands
- While He was passing in the northern direction all the celestial denizens known as Caranas & Gandharvas, as well as the munis & the damsels of the heavenly planets, prayed & offered Him all respects. The ocean offered Him oblations & a place of residence
- While He was passing in the northern direction, all the celestial denizens known as Caranas and Gandharvas, as well as the munis and the damsels of the heavenly planets, prayed and offered Him all respects
- While walking among the Gandharvas, Yaksas, asuras, Siddhas, Caranas and denizens of heaven, Laksmidevi, the goddess of fortune, was scrutinizingly examining them, but she could not find anyone naturally endowed with all good qualities
- Within this material world there is one Siddhaloka. Siddha, carana. They are called siddha, means all the yogic mystic powers they have got naturally