Category:Cannot Live Without
"cannot live without" or "can not live without"|"cannot even live without"
Pages in category "Cannot Live Without"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Because he (sudra) cannot even live without having a master. He must have a master to provide him. But the Vedic culture is that brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, they will not accept any service
- By some desire, we have got this material body, but it does not mean that without this material body I cannot live. That is nonsense. Actual life is spiritual life. Actual life is spiritual life
- Here we cannot live without working, and still we have to become always Krsna conscious. This art, to understand and to practice, is Krsna consciousness movement
- Hundred years ago they could do without motorcar, and now they cannot live without a car. In this way, unnecessarily, they’re increasing bodily or material necessities of life. This is recklessness
- The brahmanas, the ksatriya, the vaisyas, they are independent. The sudras are compared with the dogs because they cannot live without a master
- The devotees are glorified by the presence of the Lord because they cannot live for a moment without the presence of the Lord and His different energies
- The Lord's devotees cannot live for a moment without meditating on the Lord, and what to speak of the queens, who were all goddesses of fortune incarnated as queens in the pastimes of the Lord at Dvaraka
- They (the mlecchas) must know that even for the animals they must produce grass and vegetables, otherwise the animals cannot live. And to produce grass for the animals, they require sufficient rains
- We cannot live for a moment without being questioned or without giving answers. Because the SB deals with questions and answers that are related to Krsna, we can derive the highest satisfaction only by reading and hearing this transcendental literature
- Without Krsna, one cannot live, just as a person cannot live without some enjoyment for his mind
- Without sunlight you cannot live. Without water you cannot live. So by grace of God, you are getting; still, you are so ungrateful that we do not remember God or offer our gratitude