Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
camps | camp | camping | camped
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Camp"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- After binding Asvatthama, Arjuna wanted to take him to the military camp. The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, looking on with His lotus eyes, spoke to angry Arjuna
- After reaching his own camp, Arjuna, along with his dear friend and charioteer (Sri Krsna), entrusted the murderer unto his dear wife, who was lamenting for her murdered sons
- Akrura hinted that if Dhrtarastra did not treat the Pandavas and his sons as equals, surely there would be a fight between the two camps of cousins
- All the camps of our various camps may at least cooperate in the matter of special activities, and I may be able to provide any number of men who may be now inclined to come here and work under my direction
- All the kings who were detained in the concentration camp to be killed before Mahabhairava were thus released by Bhima
- I think under your leadership every camp of our god brothers should supply a man good for this purpose and they must agree to work under my direction
- In each camp there were very big gates, and he (the brahmana) also had to pass through them. After the gates and the camps, there were sixteen thousand big palaces, the residential quarters of the sixteen thousand queens of Lord Krsna
- In some of the camps the acarya is being changed three times a year. Therefore we may not commit the same mistake in our ISKCON camp
- ISKCON is meant to establish a clear, practical common formulation of the common ideal of all theists, and to defeat the unnecessary dogmatic wranglings that now divide & invalidate the theistic camp. This common ideal of theism is to develop love of God
- Some people who saw the Lord in His sankirtana party considered Him to be actually Narayana, and this report reached the camp of the great sannyasi Prakasananda
- Sometimes during war, soldiers keep their enemies in concentration camps and kill them in very cruel ways. These are reactions brought about by unrestricted animal-killing in the slaughterhouse and by hunters in the forest
- We are not dogma or like army-camp, no. We are servants of Krishna
- When anartha-nivrttih syat, all these rascal habits are gone, then nistha, then firm faith, not to be agitated. Tato nistha tatah rucis. Then taste. You cannot live outside this camp. Taste has changed
- When I was at Kumbha Mehla, you came to see me with your family and you invited me at your house. But in the camp it was too cold. I was reluctant to leave the Mehla because it was going nicely, but my disciples asked me to come back to Bhubaneswara
- When Lord Balarama reached the precincts of the city of Hastinapura, He did not enter but stationed Himself in a camp outside the city, in a small garden house
- When Lord Bharata understood that Lord Ramacandra was returning to the capital, Ayodhya, He immediately took upon His own head Lord Ramacandra's wooden shoes and came out from His camp at Nandigrama
- When the respective warriors of both camps, namely the Kauravas and the Pandavas, were killed on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra and the dead warriors obtained their deserved destinations
- While the Lord was on His way, the Maharashtriyan brahmana informed Him about the incident that took place in the camp of Prakasananda Sarasvati. Hearing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled happily