Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cakras | cakra's | cakra
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Bodily Cakras (3 C, 7 P)
- ► Sudarsana Cakra (4 C, 76 P)
Pages in category "Cakra"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Above this (the svadhisthana-cakra, or the powerhouse of the life air), just below the abdomen and navel, is the mani-puraka-cakra
- All the planets are of different types, and each is controlled by a different kala-cakra, or schedule of eternal time. The time of the earth planet is not applicable to other, more elevated planets
- At once the Lord appeared there on the wings of the king of birds, Garuda, fully equipped with His weapon, the wheel (cakra). With the wheel He cut to pieces the mouth of the crocodile to save the elephant, and He delivered the elephant by lifting him
- The aim of this particular system of asana, known as the sitting posture for liberation, or muktasana, is to attain success in kundalini-cakra
- The body of the Supreme Lord, Visnu, which forms the Sisumara-cakra, is the resting place of all the demigods and all the stars and planets
- The entire kala-cakra, or wheel of time, is established on the wheel of the sun-god's chariot. This wheel is known as Samvatsara. The seven horses pulling the chariot of the sun are known as Gayatri, Brhati, Usnik, Jagati, Tristup, Anustup and Pankti
- The karmis transmigrate through different bodies in the cycle of birth and death, sometimes going upward and sometimes downward, thus suffering the results of their actions in the karma-cakra, the cycle of birth and death
- The machine given by material nature - whether the machine of the body or the machine of the orbit, or kala-cakra - works according to the orders given by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The sun moves within the kala-cakra, the orbit of time. The sun is under the control of time, and time is controlled by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore the Lord has no fear of time
- They severed one another's heads, using weapons like bhusundis, cakras, clubs, rstis, pattisas, saktis, ulmukas, prasas, parasvadhas, nistrimsas, lances, parighas, mudgaras and bhindipalas
- To concentrate their minds, yogis worship the Sisumara planetary system, which is technically known as the kundalini-cakra
- To get free from the karma-cakra, the wheel of the results of one's karma, one should take to bhakti-marga - devotional service, or Krsna consciousness. That is the only remedy
- When such a materialist is purified, he can rise to the orbit of the pole star (Dhruvaloka). Within this orbit, which is called the Sisumara-cakra, are situated the Aditya-lokas and the Vaikuntha planet within this universe
- When the yogi reaches the ajna-cakra, between the two eyebrows, he is able to penetrate the brahma-randhra, or the hole in his skull, and go to any planet he desires, up to the spiritual kingdom of Vaikuntha, or Krsnaloka
- Where the hips might be on the sisumara are the seven saintly sages like Vasistha and Angira. The coiled body of the Sisumara-cakra turns toward its right side, on which the fourteen constellations from Abhijit to Punarvasu are located