Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya in Vrndavana
Pages in category "Caitanya in Vrndavana"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Advaita Acarya disclosed the whole situation, telling Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Wherever You are, that is Vrndavana. Now it is My great fortune that You have come to the bank of the Ganges"
- After hearing the vibration of a flute, I went to Vrndavana, and there I saw that Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, was playing on His flute in the pasturing grounds
- After remaining at Jagannatha Puri for a few days, the Lord secretly started for Vrndavana at night. He did this without anyone's knowledge
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had no desire to leave Vrndavana, He began to speak sweet words just to fulfill the desire of His devotee
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was living in Vrndavana, the inhabitants considered Him an ordinary human being, and they mistook the fisherman to be Krsna. Every human being is prone to make such mistakes
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya said, "Since I was present today, it was possible for me to pull the Lord up. But if He starts to drown at Vrndavana, who will help Him"
- Beginning from Cape Comorin and extending through Bengal to Vrndavana, during these six years He toured all of India, chanting, dancing and distributing love of Krsna
- Seeing this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was overwhelmed with the transcendental mellow of the rasa dance, and He thought, "Now I am with Krsna in Vrndavana"
- Soon afterward, Sanatana Gosvami selected a place where Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could stay while in Vrndavana. It was a temple in the highlands named Dvadasaditya-tila
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally renovated Vrndavana-dhama and advised His chief disciples, Rupa and Sanatana, to develop it and open it to attract the spiritual vision of the general populace
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "You have brought Me here to show Me Vrndavana. I am very much indebted to you, and I shall not be able to repay this debt"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu traveled all over Vrndavana and pleased all living entities, moving and nonmoving, with His glances. The Lord took much personal pleasure in seeing everyone. In this way Lord Gauranga traveled in Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's touring Vrndavana has been previously described. In the same ecstatic way, He traveled all over Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's visit to Vrndavana and His activities there are unlimited. Even Lord Sesa, who has thousands of hoods, cannot reach the end of His activities
- Still in His ecstasy, the Lord asked Advaita Acarya, "Why did You come here? How did You know that I was in Vrndavana"
- Subuddhi Raya stayed for some time at Naimisaranya. During that time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to Prayaga after visiting Vrndavana
- The Fourteenth Chapter describes the beginning of the Lord's spiritual trance, in which His body was at Jagannatha Puri but His mind was in Vrndavana
- The Lord (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) also began to embrace all the trees of those forests in Vrndavana, and by doing so He felt the symptoms of transcendental ecstasy
- The Lord concluded that He would go alone to Vrndavana or, at most, would take only one person as His companion. In that way, going to Vrndavana would be very pleasant
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to Vrndavana and took His bath at Kaliya Lake and Praskandana
- The next morning Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Vrndavana and took His bath at Cira-ghata. He then went to Tentuli-tala, where He took rest
- The next morning, Krsnadasa went with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to Vrndavana and carried His waterpot. Krsnadasa thus left his wife, home and children in order to remain with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The next morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu got up early. After taking His bath, He became ecstatic with love, knowing that He now had to leave Vrndavana
- The people then said, "You have appeared in Vrndavana as an incarnation of Krsna. Just by seeing You, everyone is now liberated"
- The transcendental symptoms that were visible on the body of the Lord (Caitanya) during His travel within the forest of Vrndavana were all unique and inexplicable, and we have just given a synopsis only
- There were many gardens near the Gundica temple, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees used to perform the pastimes of Vrndavana in each of them. In the lake named Indradyumna, He sported in the water
- This time I (Caitanya) must go (to Vrndavana). Will you (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya) please give Me permission? Save for you two, I have no other resort
- Thus all the moving and nonmoving living entities of Vrndavana became very jubilant to see the Lord. It was as if friends were made happy by seeing another friend
- Thus I have described how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Jagannatha Puri from Vrndavana
- Thus I have described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes in the garden, which He entered, mistaking it for Vrndavana
- Thus I was going to Vrndavana with a big crowd, but through the mouth of Sanatana, Krsna taught Me a lesson. Thus by making some impediment, He has brought Me on a path through the forest to Vrndavana
- When Lord Caitanya came to Varanasi after seeing Vrndavana, for two months He lived at the residence of Candrasekhara Vaidya and accepted prasadam at the house of Tapana Misra
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed through Vrndavana, herds of grazing cows saw Him pass and, immediately surrounding Him, began to moo very loudly
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu reached Vidyanagara, Bengal, on the way to Vrndavana, He stopped at the house of Vidya-vacaspati, who was the brother of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was elsewhere, the very name of Vrndavana was sufficient to increase His ecstatic love. Now, when He was actually traveling in the Vrndavana forest, His mind was absorbed in great ecstatic love day and night