Category:Caitanya and Tapana Misra
Pages in category "Caitanya and Tapana Misra"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- He washed the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and afterwards he and his whole family drank the wash water. He also worshiped Balabhadra Bhattacarya and showed him respect
- Hearing the arguments of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and seeing His victory, Candrasekhara, Tapana Misra and Sanatana Gosvami were all extremely pleased
- Tapana Misra invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to take lunch at his home, and he had Balabhadra Bhattacarya cook
- Tapana Misra took Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his house and gave Him lunch. Candrasekhara invited Balabhadra Bhattacarya to take lunch at his home
- The remnants of food left by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were taken by the whole family of Tapana Misra. When news spread that the Lord had come, Candrasekhara came to see Him
- When he met Tapana Misra and Candrasekhara in Varanasi, they heard from him about topics concerning Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Sanatana Gosvami came from Bengal, he met Lord Caitanya at the house of Tapana Misra, where Lord Caitanya remained continuously for two months to teach him devotional service
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at the house of Tapana Misra, Raghunatha Bhatta, who was then a boy, washed His dishes and massaged His legs
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was instructing Sanatana Gosvami, both Candrasekhara and Tapana Misra became very unhappy. Therefore they submitted an appeal unto the lotus feet of the Lord
- While Tapana Misra and Candrasekhara were thus talking with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He only smiled slightly and remained silent. At that time a brahmana came there to meet the Lord