Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya Is Radharani and Krsna Combined
Pages in category "Caitanya Is Radharani and Krsna Combined"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu is combination of Radha-Krsna. In one place you worship Radha and Krsna
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the same Krsna but acting as devotee of Krsna; therefore He is speaking the same thing. Krsna said, "You surrender," and Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that "Every living entity is the servant of Krsna"
- Chaitanya means the living force
- The loving affairs of Radha & Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the internal pleasure-giving potency. Although They are one in identity, previously They separated Themselves. Now these two identities have again united, in the form of Caitanya
- These intimate associates (Sri Ramananda Raya and Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami) of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu helped the Lord very much in the pastimes in which He felt like Radharani
- To know the transcendental pleasure of loving Krsna, Lord Krsna Himself appeared as Lord Caitanya, accepting the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani