Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya Is Merciful
Pages in category "Caitanya Is Merciful"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is all-merciful! All glories to Nityananda Prabhu, who is an ocean of mercy
- All glories to Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the most merciful incarnation! All glories to Lord Nityananda, whose heart is always compassionate
- All glories to Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the most merciful savior of the fallen souls! All glories to the Supreme Personality
- All sane men within these three worlds certainly accept the conclusion that no one is more merciful and magnanimous than Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and that no one is as kind to his devotees
- Although I am unfit and greatly afraid to submit this plea, I nevertheless request You, Sir, to be especially merciful toward me by granting me shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- At present Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is persisting in His mood of anger because He is the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead. At some time, however, He will surely be merciful, for at heart He is very kind
- I cannot properly express the affection of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for His devotees. Being merciful toward Raghunatha dasa, the Lord spoke as follows to Govinda
- In this way Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of His causeless mercy, made His advent in the house of Sacidevi. Lord Caitanya is very merciful to anyone who hears this narration of His birth, and thus such a person attains the lotus feet of the Lord
- Let us submit one piece of information before You, dear Lord. It is not at all false but is full of meaning. It is this: If You are not merciful upon us, then it will be very, very difficult to find more suitable candidates for Your mercy
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu very mercifully reclaimed the fallen souls especially in this age by this short-cut method of chanting Hare Krishna Mantra
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thought, "Unless people accept Me they will all be destroyed." Thus the merciful Lord accepted the sannyasa order
- Parama Koruna, 1975 part 1 - These two prabhus, Nityananda Prabhu and Caitanya Mahaprabhu, are very merciful, parama koruna. Parama koruna means extremely merciful
- Please put Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy to your crucial test, and if you are actually a logician you will come to the right conclusion that there is no personality more merciful than Lord Caitanya
- Since Lord Caitanya is especially merciful to innocent, unsophisticated persons, His name is also Patita-pavana, the deliverer of the most fallen conditioned souls
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu are extremely merciful and liberal. It was Raghunatha dasa's good fortune that They accepted all these dealings
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is so merciful that He not only gives knowledge of Krsna but by His practical activities teaches everyone how to love Krsna (krsna-prema-pradaya te)
- The Lord, being merciful to Goapal Capala, gave him instructions for his benefit
- There was a tailor who was a meat-eater but was sewing garments for Srivasa Thakura. The Lord, being merciful to him, showed him His own form
- Thus Lord Caitanya excused all the offenses of the Mayavadi sannyasis and very mercifully blessed them with krsna-nama