Category:Caitanya As Nimai Pandita
Pages in category "Caitanya As Nimai Pandita"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Mother Saci said, "This consideration is good. In my opinion, if Nimai remains at Jagannatha Puri, He may not leave any one of us and at the same time can remain aloof as a sannyasi. Thus both purposes are fulfilled"
- My dear Nimai Pandita, what You have said is all true. Our scriptures have developed only recently, and they are certainly not logical and philosophical
- My mother was thinking, 'Nimai is not here. Who will accept all this food?' As she meditated upon Me in this way, her eyes filled with tears
- Sacimata said, "I wish Nimai would eat all the nice vegetables I cook. That is my desire"
- Sacimata said, "It will be a great happiness for me if Nimai (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) stays here. But at the same time, if someone blames Him, it will be my great unhappiness"
- Sacimata submitted, "As far as you are concerned, you can meet Nimai (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) many times somewhere else, but what is the possibility of my ever meeting Him again? I shall have to remain at home. A sannyasi never returns to his home"
- She blessed the newborn child by placing fresh grass and paddy on His head and saying, "May You be blessed with a long duration of life." But being afraid of ghosts and witches, she gave the child the name Nimai
- Sir, you are the ruler of this town. Whether Hindu or Muslim, everyone is under your protection. Therefore please call Nimai Pandita and make Him leave the town
- Sometimes I think that Nimai has eaten them, but afterwards I think that I was only dreaming
- Srimati Sacimata thought that the body of Nimai was being smashed when He fell down so. She cried, "Alas!" and petitioned Lord Visnu
- Taking the food upon her lap, Mother was crying to think that all that food was very dear to her Nimai
- Tapana Misra, being thus bewildered, was directed by a brahmana in a dream to go to Nimai Pandita (Caitanya Mahaprabhu)
- The youngest son of Jagannatha Misra, Visvambhara, later became known as Nimai Pandita and then Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- They accused, "Nimai Pandita alone has spoiled the entire country, He wants to strike a caste brahmana. He has no fear of religious principles
- Thinking thus, the pandita said, "My dear Nimai Pandita, please hear me. Hearing Your explanation, I am simply struck with wonder
- When He (Nimai) was a mere baby crawling in the yard, one day a snake appeared before Him, and the Lord began to play with it. All the members of the house were struck with fear and awe, but after a little while the snake went away
- Whenever Nimai falls to the surface of the earth, please do not let Him feel any pain
- While mother Saci and Jagannatha Misra were talking, child Nimai woke up and began to cry, and mother Saci took Him on her lap and allowed Him to suck her breast