Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Unconsciousness"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- After Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw Lord Jagannatha in the temple and fell down unconscious, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya took Him to his home. The Lord remained unconscious until the afternoon, when He finally regained His consciousness
- After searching here and there, they finally came to the cow shed near the Simha-dvara. There they saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lying unconscious among the cows
- Arriving at the home of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, everyone saw the Lord lying unconscious. Seeing Him in this condition, Gopinatha Acarya became very unhappy, but at the same time he was happy just to see the Lord
- As soon as this brahmana (Bhagavata Acarya) saw Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he began to read Srimad-Bhagavatam. When Mahaprabhu heard his explanation, which expounded bhakti-yoga, He immediately became unconscious in ecstasy
- As the Lord lay there unconscious, His body resembled a large pumpkin. Externally He was completely inert, but within He felt overwhelming transcendental bliss
- Having gotten Krsna and then lost Him, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell to the ground unconscious
- He sometimes ran here and there in the madness of ecstasy and sometimes fell and rolled on the ground. Sometimes He became completely unconscious
- He went to a cow shed on the southern side of the Simha-dvara. There the Lord fell down unconscious among cows from the district of Tailanga
- In the brilliant autumn moonlight, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu mistook the sea for the river Yamuna. Greatly afflicted by separation from Krsna, He ran and dove into the sea and remained unconscious in the water the entire night
- In the company of His two friends, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya, He sometimes danced, sometimes sang and sometimes became unconscious in ecstatic love. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed His days and nights in this way
- Seeing the Lord unconscious, the soldiers thought, "This sannyasi must have possessed a large quantity of gold"
- Sometimes Caitanya Mahaprabhu mistook the small parks of the city for Vrndavana. Sometimes He would go there, dance and chant and sometimes fall unconscious in spiritual ecstasy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised Svarupa Damodara to his feet and embraced him. They both became ecstatic in love and fell unconscious
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained unconscious for a long time. Meanwhile, the time for offering prasadam to Lord Jagannatha came, and the Bhattacarya tried to think of a remedy
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was lying unconscious, and His body had become elongated to five or six cubits. There was no breath from His nostrils
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was unconscious, and His body had become unusually transformed. As soon as the fisherman touched the Lord's body, he became mad in ecstatic love of Krsna
- That ghost has taken the form of a corpse, but He keeps his eyes open. Sometimes He utters the sounds 'gon-gon,' and sometimes He remains unconscious
- The entire garden was filled with the scent of Lord Sri Krsna's transcendental body. When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smelled it, He fell unconscious at once
- The Lord fell to the ground unconscious, not even breathing. Then suddenly He stood up, making a loud sound
- The people said that the sannyasi had fallen unconscious upon seeing the Deity of Lord Jagannatha. Because His consciousness did not return, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya had taken Him to his home
- This sannyasi sometimes falls unconscious due to the influence of a disease. Please sit down here, and you will see that He will very soon regain consciousness and His normal condition
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recited this verse, He immediately fell to the ground unconscious. He was overwhelmed and had no control over Himself
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the transcendental beauty of Krsna, He fell down on the ground unconscious. At that time, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, joined Him in the garden
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was thus unconscious, He happened to meet the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Consequently He got up and immediately made a tumultuous sound, very loudly declaring, "Now Krsna, the great personality, is present"
- When the brahmana saw that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was unconscious, he and Balabhadra Bhattacarya took care of Him
- When, along the way, You fall unconscious in ecstatic love of Godhead, who will protect Your belongings - the waterpot, garments and so forth
- While apparently unconscious, You witnessed the pastimes in Vrndavana, but when we saw You unconscious, we suffered great agony in our minds
- While chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes fainted and remained unconscious for many hours
- While Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was unconscious, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, with the help of the watchman and some disciples, carried Him to his home and laid Him down in a very sanctified room
- While the Lord was going to Mathura, He came across the river Yamuna several times, and as soon as He saw the river Yamuna, He would immediately jump in, falling unconscious in the water in the ecstasy of love of Krsna
- While the Lord was unconscious, ten cavalry soldiers belonging to the Muslim Pathana military order rode up and dismounted