Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Travelling"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- After accepting the sannyasa order at Katwa, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa and, by the trick of Nityananda Prabhu, eventually came to the western side of Santipura
- After His sannyasa rod was broken by Nityananda Prabhu, Caitanya Mahaprabhu apparently became very angry and left His company to travel alone to the Jagannatha temple
- After taking sannyasa at the age of twenty-four, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived another twenty-four years. For six of these years, He traveled extensively throughout India, sometimes going to Jagannatha Puri and sometimes leaving
- After the end of Caturmasya, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued traveling throughout South India. At that time He met Paramananda Puri
- After traveling for six years, the Lord fixed His residence at Jagannatha Puri and stayed there for the eighteen remaining years of His life. During these eighteen years He mainly chanted Hare Krsna with His devotees
- One should broadcast the cult of devotional service. He specifically instructed His devotees to enjoin all Indians to broadcast this message throughout the world because at that time the Lord could not personally travel to other parts of the world
- Our Lord, please take one very nice brahmana with You. He will collect alms for You, cook for You, give You prasadam and carry Your waterpot while traveling
- Sanatana Gosvami decided to go to Vrndavana by the very forest path Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had traversed
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave Ramananda Raya a vivid description of His travels to the holy places and told him how He had acquired the two books named Krsna-karnamrta and Brahma-samhita. The Lord delivered the books to Ramananda Raya
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally traveled to different regions of India to spread the bhakti cult throughout the country. He also personally relished transcendental activities. By His personal behavior He has given an example for devotees to follow
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu traveled all over Vrndavana and pleased all living entities, moving and nonmoving, with His glances. The Lord took much personal pleasure in seeing everyone. In this way Lord Gauranga traveled in Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's touring Vrndavana has been previously described. In the same ecstatic way, He traveled all over Vrndavana
- The activities of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu in His travels after He accepted sannyasa are His principal pastimes. His activities during His remaining eighteen years are called the antya-lila, or the final portion of His pastimes
- The Lord (Caitanya) extensively traveled all over the southern part of India. The great saint of Maharastra known as Saint Tukarama was also initiated by the Lord
- The Lord (Caitanya), after accepting the sannyasa order, at once wanted to start for Vrndavana. For three continuous days He traveled in the Radha-desa (places where the Ganges does not flow)
- The Lord told Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "I have traveled to many holy places, but I could not find a Vaisnava as good as you anywhere"
- The Lord traveled all over India for six years. He was sometimes here and sometimes there, performing His transcendental pastimes, and sometimes He remained at Jagannatha Puri
- The transcendental symptoms that were visible on the body of the Lord (Caitanya) during His travel within the forest of Vrndavana were all unique and inexplicable, and we have just given a synopsis only
- These two captains, with Their soldiers such as Srivasa Thakura, travel everywhere, chanting the holy name of the Lord
- They both said, "Now that the rainy season is here, it will be difficult for You to travel. It is better to wait for Vijaya-dasami before departing for Vrndavana"
- To deliver all fallen souls, the Lord traveled from country to country. He personally tasted the transcendental pleasure of devotional service, and He simultaneously spread the cult of devotion everywhere
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu was traveling alone, wherever He goes, He was invited. That system is still there. A sannyasi is never hungry. So many people will provide him
- When He (Lord Caitanya) was traveling through the forests of Jharikhanda in central India for spreading His sankirtana movement, the tigers, the elephants, the deer and all the other wild animals joined Him and were participating, in their own ways
- When proceeding toward Vrndavana, Caitanya was overwhelmed with ecstatic love for Krsna, He lost all remembrance of the external world. In this way He traveled continuously for three days in Radha-desa, the country where the Ganges River does not flow
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was elsewhere, the very name of Vrndavana was sufficient to increase His ecstatic love. Now, when He was actually traveling in the Vrndavana forest, His mind was absorbed in great ecstatic love day and night
- When the Lord toured South India, He delivered many people, and when He traveled in the western sector, He similarly converted many people to Vaisnavism
- While traveling in this secluded forest and feeling very happy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made the following statement